Dudes are sparing in my backyard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In the park behind my house, there are 3 people who have set up a mat on the basketball court. And look to be warming up for sparing. They are wearing karate uniforms and have gloves and footgear on. I’ll go walk the dog and take some pics.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
In the park behind my house, there are 3 people who have set up a mat on the basketball court. And look to be warming up for sparing. They are wearing karate uniforms and have gloves and footgear on. I’ll go walk the dog and take some pics.
Pop-Up Dojo Storm

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
We used to do this all the time at the park

We'd bring 2 sets of gloves, head gear and then switch in and out
Was tons of fun

Probably got a couple concussions from it lol
They were some big fuckers I was sparring lol

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
We used to do this all the time at the park

We'd bring 2 sets of gloves, head gear and then switch in and out
Was tons of fun

Probably got a couple concussions from it lol
They were some big fuckers I was sparring lol
The worst shot to the nuts i ever got was backyard sparing. we didn't wear cups & kicks were fair game. what the fuck were we thinking?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
My husband's martial arts teachers were between gyms once, and until they found a new space to rent, they held classes in a park.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m pretty sure I could have beat up the rotund blackbelt chick holding the pad.