Duke & Marina making their WWE/NXT debut next week

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
She was a complete C on TUF
But I know people that know her & her husband & they say she is great

WTF knows?
I know Marina. I trained BJJ with her and her brother for a few years at a Renzo affiliate in the Albany area before she moved out to California to live with Ronda. She was very cool early on and was just another person at the gym. Then when Ronda came on the scene and gained some notoriety (especially after winning the Strikeforce title) she got a chip on her shoulder as if people should think she was something special just because her friend was doing something great. I never understood the ego though, because she wasn't anything special herself- actually she was a barista at our local Starbucks! I chalked it up to her being young, immature and self conscious. One thing that did piss me (and a lot of other guys at the gym) off though, was she was blue belt in BJJ, but she would wear her judo black belt while teaching the kids class. On more than one occasion, she conveniently left the black belt on when our jiu-jitsu class started afterwards. Not saying she is a fake BB by any means, but she should have had the respect to not wear a judo belt to our BJJ school.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So Marina done kind of a scoop slam into a submission win. Slam looked cool. A bit off on the landing. But not bad. Looking forward to seeing her grow. I'm really looking forward to seeing Duke.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I ise to listen to MMA Roasted when she was on there. She completely bought into the Rhonda could beat Cain bullshit and went MIA when Holly brought Rhinda back down to earth.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Bryan Alvarez said that WWE is very high on Duke & Shafir
Since all 4H are picking up training fast & RR & Shayna are killing it, WWE will be going after more MMA people

That explains Cain

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Bryan Alvarez said that WWE is very high on Duke & Shafir
Since all 4H are picking up training fast & RR & Shayna are killing it, WWE will be going after more MMA people

That explains Cain
I saw one of Rondas training videos before making her debut. Her and Duke were chain wrestling and it looked awesome. No doubt in my mind these 4 can't make a big impact. Let's get real. Outside of the very top women. Most of them aren't too athletic.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I saw one of Rondas training videos before making her debut. Her and Duke were chain wrestling and it looked awesome. No doubt in my mind these 4 can't make a big impact. Let's get real. Outside of the very top women. Most of them aren't too athletic.
They are more athletic & closer to what WWE needs than most of the females that get into wrestling
But outside of PVZ, most women are not good WWE fits.
Shayna is because she is an amazing heel & such a fan.

But a lot of the guys can adapt

Also I will start a thread abut another guy

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Duke made her debut & teamed with Marina & Shayna & supposedly looked great
they already have 4H tees

I wonder WTF they will do with Becky now (since it seems like they are doing a 4h vs 4h)