Dumbest Bellator Moments

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/hT7xwbrPs00

Since 2014 Bellator has been MMA's second biggest promotion, however it's existence has been marred by poor matchmaking, bad luck and some of the worst fights in MMA history. Today we look at the moments Scott Coker and Bjorn Rebney will want you to forget.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I was at the Bellator show where Mitrone pulled out of last second.I missed seeing Fedor fight again live in person.Shirts sold for $10.00 so I went ahead and got one anyways to add to my collection.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was at the Bellator show where Mitrone pulled out of last second.I missed seeing Fedor fight again live in person.Shirts sold for $10.00 so I went ahead and got one anyways to add to my collection.
Have you met him?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When bald Bob makes a trip to the UK us UK top team are gonna go break Charles Bronson out of prison and beat up Leigh. Unless he wants in.

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
I found Bellator extremely entertaining for a long time but my interest in their cards has dropped quite a bit recently as I have no idea who the majority of fighters are. The UFC is similarly watering down their cards but to a slightly lesser extent.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I found Bellator extremely entertaining for a long time but my interest in their cards has dropped quite a bit recently as I have no idea who the majority of fighters are. The UFC is similarly watering down their cards but to a slightly lesser extent.
Bellator was definitely better 5 -7 years ago .they have always had a weak roster outside of the top 5 in each division but now it's just UFC castoffs and bums

M

member 3289

Bellator was definitely better 5 -7 years ago .they have always had a weak roster outside of the top 5 in each division but now it's just UFC castoffs and bums
They have a few legitimate guys who would be contenders or even champions in the UFC.

But like you said the roster is weak outside of the top 5. Add in shitty matchmaking and terrible production value and you get event threads that max out at 6 pages.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They have a few legitimate guys who would be contenders or even champions in the UFC.

But like you said the roster is weak outside of the top 5. Add in shitty matchmaking and terrible production value and you get event threads that max out at 6 pages.
Any of their top guys entire game plan is to get famous in Bellator and use that to get a shot in the UFC one day.even their home grown talent just views them as a stepping stone

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The Bonner Tito and masked man reveal was one of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen on tv.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
i quit watching when bjorn sold out. they should have kept the weekly shows going. coker ran it straight into the ground.

Uncle Krow

Jul 25, 2021
The only thing that explains bellators decision making is that they are controlled opposition for the ufc and only act as a cover to keep them from monopoly lawsuits while simultaneously maintaining the image of the ufc as "the best". Or they have double agents infesting the company in decision making positions. Either way, same-same.