Lifestyle Dust Mites TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

As it turns out I'm very allergic to dust mites. I've done and plan to do more research on control, maintenance, etc., but if you have any tips on how you effectively control them, please share.

Also I am trying to move out of a humid state, but I don't want to move to California because it has too many queers.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
we get a lot of floridians in CA I actually used to box with a lot of them at my old gym although I think a lot of them were from northern FL so that place must be a real crap hole if the hood in CA seemed like a better place to live.

california is just FL without the hurricanes and humidity we still have some florida man shennanigans in the inland empire of CA.

I wouldn't relocate to CA in these times of covid too many mandates and restrictions.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
we get a lot of floridians in CA I actually used to box with a lot of them at my old gym although I think a lot of them were from northern FL so that place must be a real crap hole if the hood in CA seemed like a better place to live.

california is just FL without the hurricanes and humidity we still have some florida man shennanigans in the inland empire of CA.

I wouldn't relocate to CA in these times of covid too many mandates and restrictions.
Some people love mandates and restrictions though

T

The Big Guy

As it turns out I'm very allergic to dust mites. I've done and plan to do more research on control, maintenance, etc., but if you have any tips on how you effectively control them, please share.

Also I am trying to move out of a humid state, but I don't want to move to California because it has too many queers.
Dont blame your white flight on bad genes and a filthy house