VID E:60 Daniel Cormier

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
darn, saw this thread updated and got a little excited. it moved a little.

Dovendoneve

Lurker
Aug 16, 2019
I'm online searching for e60 for the past week and had no luck. I tried everything, torrent, website p2p software everything but with no luck

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm online searching for e60 for the past week and had no luck. I tried everything, torrent, website p2p software everything but with no luck
Me either. Multiple searches have provided jack shit.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Someone was telling me about a submission called a leg lock. Never heard of that, or if I have, I have forgotten about it. I thought it was something like a bicycle lock on one's leg.

Someone better find me this e:60 episode before I forget everything mma related.

M

member 1013

I like DC more and more as time passes. His entire story. Why I like him is excentuated when so many mma stars continue to get in trouble or do things of questionable morale.

Where Jones is getting lawsuits for strip club fuckery, DC is offering to volunteer a full time job, for FREE, in order to HELP KIDS learn wrestling and other valuable characteristics.

Add the fact the only man to have beat him in mma is considered one of the greatest fighters ever who has a history of steroids, that only suggest it takes super human abilities to beat him, and even then it's not guranteed. DC cracked Jones so hard in the 2nd fight his mouthpiece went flying!

Man I wish there was a gif of that punch!

Anyways, Hong Kong Phooey @Hong Kong Phooey or anyone, when will the full episode be available online? I can't wait to watch it!!!!
Accentuated*

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Man still no luck!

I'm hoping to watch it tonight but unfortunately if I watch it, it will be because someone is temporarily giving me their espn username and password.

If I watch it, do you guys want me to report back how awesome it is and what's in it or should I keep that to myself?

Dovendoneve

Lurker
Aug 16, 2019
Man still no luck!

I'm hoping to watch it tonight but unfortunately if I watch it, it will be because someone is temporarily giving me their espn username and password.

If I watch it, do you guys want me to report back how awesome it is and what's in it or should I keep that to myself?
I hope the password you have doesn't work.. ;)

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'm stressing. I really want to watch this and it's very frustrating I can't. I was even given an ESPN+ username and login in info, but I still need to have a cable network provider which I don't have.

Do any of you guys have a cable network provider and if so, could you please help me out? There's a super long list of cable providers so once I know which one you have, I will click on it and let you know what is next in terms of what they are asking me to input.

The other reason I'm stressed is for the first time in literally years, I am without weed. I'm irritable, stressed, and I really just want some green and ability to watch this god damned episode. Sorry for ranting. I should smoke something.