Easiest way to add money to Paypal without bank account?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Pretty self explanatory title. I used to use these things called Moneypak Greendot cards, but they seem to be discontinued

Just wondering if anyone has any experience doing this. Do regular prepaid visa cards work? like, you buy a prepaid visa, add money to it, and then can transfer that money into your paypal account?

I figured this would be simple to figure out via google, but there seems to be 10,000 different ways to do this and I am not sure the cheapest/easiest way. I don't want to sign up for a monthly prepaid card with fees or anything like that.. So, are there any cards you can just get, pay the fee, and add money - then subsequently add money to paypal through that?

Thanks dudes.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was gonna recommend a visa gift card. I'm not sure about the service fee. I used that green dot card once to pay for a shady vpn out of Czech Republic. I recall a service fee for that as well, so I'd imagine they're comparable.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
As chief said. Get a visa green dot card or a walmart visa and it's easy. That's how I do all of my on the line purchases.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have a MasterCard through money mart that I use for PayPal and eBay

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I know this is a late bump but thank you bros :) Going to go with the Visa route. After checking into it online, definitely seems like the best option.

TY!