EBI4. August 15, 2015. I can't wait.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Garry Tonon has a match on 8/2 is he doing the EBI after that? He's the 2x champ don't remember what weight class tho

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Dirty bidness! Metamoris vs EBI starts at 1hr 15min

Eddie Bravo recently talked on his online radio show about his tournament promotion EBI , the first topic he touched was on the change of venue for EBI 3 , they switched the location from a nightclub used in the first and second EBI to the Orpheum theater , this was because the owner of Orpheum theater is a blue belt who has a mutual friend with Bravo and wanted to be part of the movement and it seems like the theater will be the venue for the next EBI events to come , the theater is not bad but the nightclub was a little more dramatic and spectacular in comparison to the theater at least when watching online although it´s obvious the first two events looked better online than the third because they were edited before release while EBI 3 was a live broadcast, I cannot talk on the differences watching it live since I was present at EBI 1 as a competitor but I didn´t attended the third event.

The second topic he touched was on Garry Tonon almost not doing the show due to Metamoris offering him an exclusivity contract , according to Bravo it all started before Renzo vs Sakuraba Metamoris , Eddie and Ralek were in talks to put Geo Martinez in the card against Cobrinha but that fell apart due to the weight difference between the two and the limited time of only two weeks for Cobrinha to cut weight , they also talked about pitting Geo against Caio Terra which also fell apart due to Caio wanting to have Eddie´s first black belt Denny Prokopos in his corner , then Eddie Bravo showed Ralek a HL of Richie Martinez , Nathan Orchard and Garry Tonon which led to Garry fighting twice at Metamoris.

After that Eddie talks about Dillon Danis asking him directly for a chance to be in EBI 3 in order to fight Garry Tonon , the Facebook war between Tonon and Danis , after cutting communication with Eddie for a while Dillon told him about receiving another offer and later pulling out of EBI without Bravo knowing that it was Ralek who gave Danis the offer and finding out until Danis published in Facebook that he was doing Metamoris. Bravo confronted Ralek on him stealing his competitors , an accusation that Gracie denied and Eddie believed just for him to find out from Tonon that Ralek tried to pull him from EBI by telling Garry that if he did EBI he would not be able to fight in the next Metamoris.
Eddie Bravo Radio - #85 – TJ De Santis | Listen via Stitcher Radio On Demand

Last edited:

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
EBI is the best submission grappling event around, bar none, period.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Haven't seen one of the EBI's yet. Might have to check it out though. Especially after I heard someone say leg locks :D