Ed Soares: “Beware of Gabi Garcia”

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Ed just mad she broke him off cold turkey from that snoo snoo.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
In for more information.
Not a Soares fan, but if he was going to make shit up he'd probably come up with a better story than being ripped off for an apartment bill.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm not going to say this applies to Gabi but...

Some people lack intelligence and have child like mentality and that includes some fighters. If someone offered them an apartment to rent, they may not realise they have to pay utility bills etc. If they were told they are fighting in Japan for a certain amount of money, they may not appreciate what their manager does or even realise they have to pay a percentage. They think they are signing just to accept a fight.

I know of at least one well known Brazilian female fighter who is very stupid and oblivious to anyone else.

Again, I'm not saying that Gabi is guilty of anything, I genuinely wouldn't know. I'm just saying that some fighters are very dumb and I can see how this would cause problems for them, like not paying big tax bills etc.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

Some people lack intelligence and have child like mentality and that includes some fighters. If someone offered them an apartment to rent, they may not realise they have to pay utility bills etc. If they were told they are fighting in Japan for a certain amount of money, they may not appreciate what their manager does or even realise they have to pay a percentage. They think they are signing just to accept a fight.

I know of at least one well known Brazilian female fighter who is very stupid and oblivious to anyone else.

Again, I'm not saying that Gabi is guilty of anything, I genuinely wouldn't know. I'm just saying that some fighters are very dumb and I can see how this would cause problems for them, like not paying big tax bills etc.
just to illustrate, I heard yesterday that Neymar, the brazilian football star, owes 20 million euros in taxes.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Good post Leigh. Who knows what the hell is going on. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle of Ed's story, and hers.

M

member 603

I'd listen to Ed Soares here people.... Gabi is HUUUUUUUUGE!!!!! You don't want to upset her, she may go on a rampage and destroy a village

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
I feel like Gabi could be married to Jaws from the old Bond movies. She sits around painting the toenails on her size 14 feet while talking shit about all the lying scumbag trainers there are out there trying to take advantage of athletes like her, while he takes monster bong hits trying to tune her out. Giant eyes glazed up into his skull.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Not female but made me think of Palhares.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I feel like Gabi could be married to Jaws from the old Bond movies. She sits around painting the toenails on her size 14 feet while talking shit about all the lying scumbag trainers there are out there trying to take advantage of athletes like her, while he takes monster bong hits trying to tune her out. Giant eyes glazed up into his skull.
Dude he died....

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
What's Ed gonna do? I cant imagine any fighter of any weight class is taking stand for Ed against Gabi. If I was her size and skill level I would probably go round ripping people off too. What they gonna do?

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How'd you come across this hidden gem?
And why was Nemo? @Nemo? post quoted to use it?

*wipes dust off 8-track player*
#1 straight outa my brain, budkowski. I go way back with the Tubes. I had a lot of their old records, which weren't yet that old, growing up -- "White Punks On Dope" was still kind of a big, contemporary hit back then. The Tubes were great for the time, long before that whole su-su-sushi boosheet. The used record store downtown had their posters all over the walls, right next to the one of Patti Smith with the armpit hair, and the red & black & white one for TATTOO YOU. Good times, good times.

#2 stream of consciousness, no more no less....

*wipes nostalgic tear from withered old man cheek, just above tattoo of the lyrics from the chorus of Tom Petty's "I Need to Know"...*