Eddie Alvarez: If Nate Diaz wants to come back, I’m right here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Former UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez is currently looking for his next opponent. Recently, he extended a challenge to former title challenger Nate Diaz, who also remains uncertain about his next career move.

But there apparently is a deep-rooted history between both fighters, which began at UFC 188 almost three years ago in Mexico City.

“We almost fought each other in Mexico, I was fighting his friend Gilbert Melendez,” Alvarez told ESNews (transcript via BJPenn.com). “I beat Gilbert and Nate was angry about it. And so me and Nate almost got into it in Mexico. For sure I’d like to get that match out.”

Alvarez explained that while he has no beef with elder Diaz brother Nick, the issue…

Former UFC champion Eddie Alvarez: If Nate Diaz wants to come back, I’m right here

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Just Bleed God? It's us, themmacommunity. We've had a rough year, what with fight cancellations and coked our former champions. Please give us this fight....

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Nate would be insane to come back for anyone other than Conor. Why would he take a chance on losing and missing out on a payday which could set him up for life?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It has to be Conor's next fight or else this feud has gone stale.
If Conor's next fight isn't title related his resume will be worthless. Sort that out to keep the lineage in tact then make some trilogy shit soon after. Nate ain't fighting anyone not named Conor McGregor.

M

member 3289

actually i'm not...my daughter was running around and i'm processing her school wanting to put her in gifted classes again...my bad

Conor vs Khabibi

pssst PS...now I am
Yes it's gonna be next. Conor didn't fly a dozen goons to NYC and spend a night in jail for it not to happen next.

Stop smoking weed. It's a loser drug.

M

member 603

Nate and Conor fight a third time, make ALL the money, and go buy the UFC, where they will both sit cageside every event and call every fighter a pussy.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Nate and Conor fight a third time, make ALL the money, and go buy the UFC, where they will both sit cageside every event and call every fighter a pussy.
And Nate wins again.....for the third time

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Lol. Gil would have smashed the Irish guy fatster than I mash potatoes.