Eddie Bravo: Tony Ferguson will thank Khabib for taking him down, attack him on the ground

Discussion in 'Cageside - MMA Discussion' started by Wild, Jan 29, 2018.

1. jimmy boogaloo

jimmy boogaloo General Links/Your Account

Ratings:
    +2,472
    yeah 60 explosive takedowns in 25 minutes. most people have the cardio to do that.

2. The Pink Panther

The Pink Panther I like sausages

Ratings:
    +32,417
    Kevin Lee was kicking the shit out of Ferguson round after round until he got caught in the arm bar then the eventual triangle that ended the fight.

Khabib is like the modern day Mark Coleman, nobody can figure out how to stop his gnp.

Khabib inside three.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BirdWatcher

BirdWatcher Fully charged
    Admin First 100

Ratings:
    +54,405
    R1 - Lee
    R2 - Ferguson
    R3 - Lee taps at 4:02

4. Atto

Atto Jon Snow is a pussy

Ratings:
    +5,069
    Ok

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Twelve Twenty Four

Ratings:
    +103
    This fight will be amazing because Khabib will not be able to finish ferguson - GNP has gotten less potent for khabib thats why he searches for the sub a lot more, dont see him ever subbing Tony so this leaves either a hard fought decision or more likely Fergy will get the late sub when khabib tires - and he has been getting tired more these days, just doesnt show as much cause of his control game; dont see him being able to control Fergy for long.
    As much as i love khabib and his style you can tell its wearing on him more and more.
    Props to him for wanting the challenge but this could be his first defeat and maybe his last.
    P.s. all of this is contingent on him getting past DP, got a weird feeling about that fight as well

• Drunk? Drunk? x 1
  6. jimmy boogaloo

jimmy boogaloo General Links/Your Account

Ratings:
    +2,472
    the idea of Ferguson catching mission control, elbow some blood out, then go through the traditional 10th planet attack sequences... that would be awesome.

better still, a half guard sweep to either control, banana split or stoner control foot attack.

absolute nerdgasm territory.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Have a toke! Have a toke! x 1
  7. Andrewsimar Palhardass

Andrewsimar Palhardass My balls was hot

Ratings:
    +7,145
    It's not like Khabib is gonna hear this and think "I better not take him down now."

This was always going to be the strategy for Tony against him.

8. blank

blank Posting Machine

Ratings:
    +9,415
    We agree. To me it makes no sense for him to reveal anything regarding his preparation.

Draft saved Draft deleted