Eddie Bravo: Tony Ferguson will thank Khabib for taking him down, attack him on the ground

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I think if Khabib was actually worried about a sub, he could just slam him repeatedly and never follow him to the ground, like 12 takedowns a round
yeah 60 explosive takedowns in 25 minutes. most people have the cardio to do that.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Kevin Lee was kicking the shit out of Ferguson round after round until he got caught in the arm bar then the eventual triangle that ended the fight.

Khabib is like the modern day Mark Coleman, nobody can figure out how to stop his gnp.

Khabib inside three.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Kevin Lee was kicking the shit out of Ferguson round after round until he got caught in the arm bar then the eventual triangle that ended the fight.

Khabib is like the modern day Mark Coleman, nobody can figure out how to stop his gnp.

Khabib inside three.
R1 - Lee
R2 - Ferguson
R3 - Lee taps at 4:02

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I think Tony and Eddy know that if Khabib puts Tony on his back, Tony is getting beat up.

this looks like a ham-fisted attempt to get Khabib to think that Tony will accept the takedown, so that Tony has a better chance of drilling Khabib with a knee or elbow on the way in.

They're going to talk it up like Tony wants to be on his back against Khabib. I ain't buyin' it.

Ok

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
I think Tony and Eddy know that if Khabib puts Tony on his back, Tony is getting beat up.

this looks like a ham-fisted attempt to get Khabib to think that Tony will accept the takedown, so that Tony has a better chance of drilling Khabib with a knee or elbow on the way in.

They're going to talk it up like Tony wants to be on his back against Khabib. I ain't buyin' it.

This fight will be amazing because Khabib will not be able to finish ferguson - GNP has gotten less potent for khabib thats why he searches for the sub a lot more, dont see him ever subbing Tony so this leaves either a hard fought decision or more likely Fergy will get the late sub when khabib tires - and he has been getting tired more these days, just doesnt show as much cause of his control game; dont see him being able to control Fergy for long.
As much as i love khabib and his style you can tell its wearing on him more and more.
Props to him for wanting the challenge but this could be his first defeat and maybe his last.
P.s. all of this is contingent on him getting past DP, got a weird feeling about that fight as well

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
the idea of Ferguson catching mission control, elbow some blood out, then go through the traditional 10th planet attack sequences... that would be awesome.

better still, a half guard sweep to either control, banana split or stoner control foot attack.

absolute nerdgasm territory.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I think that camp is showing a supreme amount of stupidity in giving that information to Khabib for free.
It's not like Khabib is gonna hear this and think "I better not take him down now."

This was always going to be the strategy for Tony against him.