Eddie Hall doc

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
Just seen its now on Netflix in the UK. Going to give it a go. For information......

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
Ta.

So far, Eddie waddles about calling people cunts and eats alot. I quite like him.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Was gonna watch last night. Will watch. Any good?

His deadlift of 500kg was unreal. Absolutely unreal. The guy is so unbelievably strong on a single lift of pretty much anything.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Anybody heard of John Kuc, Bob Peoples, or Big Jim Williams? Just a couple guys that don't seem to get their due-- Gene Rychalik also. Not trying to be a know-it-all just a Fan of the game. Respect. How bout that Polish midget that has the 114 lb record for BP and Squat. Forgot his name. Alot of interesting people in the iron game. Peanuts West, Ted Arcidi sorry to ramble-- too much good coffee, I guess... gotta go to work and make the donuts. Peace, Yall

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
I enjoyed it. As with all sports, those trying for greatness are probably a bit tough to live with and single minded. What did he cook on Come dine with me? Steak and eggs lol? Actually, thinking about it, I thought his diet was shit. I know he's aiming for 10000 cals a day but surely some quality control would help jeez.

I only have basic strongman knowledge, only know the mainstream guys. Have you seen the state of Big Z now? Will he stay as strong?