Eddie Hall to punch harder than Francis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Also, can we really count his numbers on the machine? He was walking into them. We need to see a real punch. I think he gasses in a minute if he can’t get the KO

OG Killer

Oct 24, 2021
Could Francis get within 10% of Eddie's 1rms?

Not a fucking chance, remember one was raised on first world nutrition, the other in a salt mine.. Who do you think is gonna be stronger?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
fun vid, cheers.

feel bad for the poor wanker who fluffed his only line! then they didn't re-shoot the scene. brutal, the guy comes across like one of the dumbest people on earth, made worse by how easily they could have saved him from that. excruciating.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Believe it or not Dan The Wolfman packs a powerful punch.I seen the video of him punching the machine and he breaks the record.

OG Killer

Oct 24, 2021
Believe it or not Dan the Wolfman packs a powerful punch.I seen the video of him punching the machine and he breaks the record.
I can literally make the bag move like 1980's Tyson with both hands no gloves, Im sure he could have hit a bit harder than me but not a whole lot.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I think Thor whups him. Eddie is a savage but that is all he is, regrettably he hasnt embraced the boxing side. He does everything with power and speed. No consideration for boxing. Thor actually looks in better shape and looks to have embraced actual boxing.

Thor is a prick though. Steroids will do that to you it seems. Mother fucker is ridiculous, like an actual man mountain

OG Killer

Oct 24, 2021
I think Thor whups him. Eddie is a savage but that is all he is, regrettably he hasnt embraced the boxing side. He does everything with power and speed. No consideration for boxing. Thor actually looks in better shape and looks to have embraced actual boxing.

Thor is a prick though. Steroids will do that to you it seems. Mother fucker is ridiculous, like an actual man mountain
I dont think these guys are on steroids, youre thinking of bodybuilders. Strongmen are tested.