Edge and Christian show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Could've swore I made a thread on this already. Wilds dumbass probably deleted it.

You guys watch this?

Greatest tag time of all time and this show is cracking me up. Currently on episode 7. Every episode so far is dope.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I dunno if I want to fuck bayley. I mean obviously I would but I dunno if I'd choose her in a line up vs some hookers. She's got a weird look

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Crime watch is a UK show BTW. It's where they recreate unsolved crime scenes on TV to appeal to the public.

The host of it, Jill dando , was shot in the head by an unknown assailant by a gunman who knocked on her door and was never caught.

Big press over there

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I showed up for edge and Christian. But I came for Bayley......

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just finished the season. Great show. I forgot how funny these guys were. If you never watched it do youself a favor and check it out.

Best thing I've watched on wwe network

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I watched some clip that I think was from the show. Christian talking about how he ribbed Jericho for months pretending to be a deaf Fozzy fan on the interwebs. Good stuff

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I watched some clip that I think was from the show. Christian talking about how he ribbed Jericho for months pretending to be a deaf Fozzy fan on the interwebs. Good stuff
I remember Christian and stone cold talking (I think it was on Austin's docu) about the time stone cold called him up and left him a crazy voicemail asking him stupid shit and then saying "what"?

Then he used it on TV. It's weird all these years later finding out e & c & stone cold are buddies. You wouldn't have guessed it at the time

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I would have never guessed that, then again seems like everyone loves Edge and Christian in the business. Besides that story about how they used to give creative gifts to keep them in mind, making some people mad in the process, and Edge/Matt/Lita sotuation, cannot recall a single bad thing said about them.

Sorta why Im thankful for the internet when it comes to wrestling. Spoils a ton of shit but get to hear stories you never would have gotten before. Mainly the backstage wrestlers court they had/have set up.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
First two episodes of season 2 are up. I love this show