Society Edgy Brah has a holocaust denial youtube playlist that he forgot to make private

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He's not invented shit. He bought into PayPal with his families diamond mine money and then sold it. Then he's lived off of government contracts and subsidies. He's not in the lab inventing shit. He hires people to do that with your tax dollars.
Man, when he was the savior of the electric car you folks loved him.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Listening go this weekend's podcast. I now see how Eddie Bravo landed on the crosshairs.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Maybe you guys aren't thinking it, but it's becoming pretty apparent here that there are various levels of government using this as a power grab.
They are constantly trying to grab power any chance they get. This is this generations 9/11 in terms of the power grab.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He's went hard in the paint against the closures.
i saw where they closed Geo's place, even though he was taking a lot of precautions. That was a bummer, but it was mostly because the gym owner next door opened up and made the cops arrest him. That brought attention to Geo.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dave herman was funny as hell. That dude looked normal one fight then looked like a fucking wolf man. Hes so hairy

And got subbed alot too
that is pretty insane body hair
and I am super hairy, he is gorilla/sasquach gene hairy

Fly n Taco fought him on an hours notice after beers and nachos in the stands