General Edit - I just needed a reason to type los angles n*ggers lol

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And LMAO at the video. Now I get it. Wonder if she's a fucking closet racist...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
i dont appreciate the admins editing my post.
Apologies man. Without the video, all I had to go off of was a thread title. I've added the vid and changed it back. Just trying to be transparent about why I edited it. I get it now.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Apologies man. Without the video, all I had to go off of was a thread title. I've added the vid and changed it back. Just trying to be transparent about why I edited it. I get it now.
ok la. at least you are tranparent

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
editing the title of the thread is one, editing the contents is BS
Wasn't trying to censor or overstep boundaries. Just didn't know what was up until vid was posted. Felt like it should be included in the OP for context. I'll leave now, slightly embarrassed.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Done. What's the context of this thread Poiupoiu @Poiupoiu , so i know more than just want the title said?
Reporter accidentelly dropped an n-bomb on live TV when she tripped over her words trying to say "Lakers". She later said she started to say Knicks, then tried to switch it to Lakers and what came out of her mouth was the n-bomb. She immediately excused herself for the flub, then later apologized.

Too late. The meltdown was on.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Reporter accidentelly dropped an n-bomb on live TV when she tripped over her words trying to say "Lakers". She later said she started to say Knicks, then tried to switch it to Lakers and what came out of her mouth was the n-bomb. She immediately excused herself for the flub, then later apologized.

Too late. The meltdown was on.
Anytime someone from MSNBC is blasted, I am all for it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Anytime someone from MSNBC is blasted, I am all for it.
It is funny when they turn on their own.

Maybe she will get lucky and Trump will fart on live TV or something. She needs a fresh news cycle - STAT!

M

member 1013

Wasn't trying to censor or overstep boundaries. Just didn't know what was up until vid was posted. Felt like it should be included in the OP for context. I'll leave now, slightly embarrassed.
Stop being a pussy

time was, Murica used to stand up to China

LeGarconDeCum

Dec 25, 2019
I don't buy that this was a mistake or a mixup with "Lakers" and "Knicks"

I've dropped enough N-bombs myself to know the difference. Shame on her.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is the thread that embarrasses you?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
obviously a mixup of Knicks & Lakers.

the outrage over it is more entertaining IMO.
except she claimed her mixup resulted in her saying "nakers" ... listen to the video, it's not what she says

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I know I said this in the other thread but "knickers" I could believe, "nakers" though, no way, she stole that idea from other tweets

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
replayed it many times. certainly sounds like ni--ers, but i am sure it was just an accident, no matter her personal politics