Society Eggs under attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I want goats
my baby mama has 5 goats . they suck . they eat everything you dont want them to eat and dont eat everything you want eaten . they will climb on your car and scratch it up . they are gay af. they will eat all your flowers and shrubs and leave all the weeds

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my baby mama has 5 goats . they suck . they eat everything you dont want them to eat and dont eat everything you want eaten . they will climb on your car and scratch it up . they are gay af. they will eat all your flowers and shrubs and leave all the weeds
I would only have them fenced in...but I need bigger spot for that.

Does she use them for milk? meat?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would only have them fenced in...but I need bigger spot for that.

Does she use them for milk? meat?
those things will defeat any fence . ironically a fence will also defeat them . they get their head stuck in everything . she just has them cuz she is a psycho . got a bunch of mini pigs too.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
those things will defeat any fence . ironically a fence will also defeat them . they get their head stuck in everything . she just has them cuz she is a psycho . got a bunch of mini pigs too.
Haha

How tall does this fence need to be, I gotta build a wall?

They are such a ridiculous animal, I used to know a big one that would butt the shit out of certain people...It just didn't like certain people and it was go time

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Haha

How tall does this fence need to be, I gotta build a wall?

They are such a ridiculous animal, I used to know a big one that would butt the shit out of certain people...It just didn't like certain people and it was go time
6 ft should do but they are going to try to go under .we actually did build a wall in the back out of old hay bales to keep them from going under and buggering off. they are ridiculous af . they ate the entire christmas tree bark and all and just left a skeleton . they will try and headbut you if they dont respect your authority . they will headbut your car too

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
6 ft should do but they are going to try to go under .we actually did build a wall in the back out of old hay bales to keep them from going under and buggering off. they are ridiculous af . they ate the entire christmas tree bark and all and just left a skeleton . they will try and headbut you if they dont respect your authority . they will headbut your car too
Fucking assholes
Yes they are

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8BXUFFG1Ns

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Goats also just die for seemingly no reason.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Canadians are weird. They love Canadian branding, but don't really care about any of the Canadian ideals. It's Tim Horton's and Harvey's entire business model.
there is literally nothing about tim hortons that is canadian anymore . its owned by a brazilian company and the employees are from everywhere but canada

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i could go on a huge rant about how shitty tim hortons is right now . it is literally the last place i would ever stop for coffee or food

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
the ex wanted goats as well my thought was what do you do with one that dies?? Ya shouldn't eat something if you don't know why it died
and they will die at some point sickness, old age or whatever, what do ya do with that big of a body when it dies?? Okay if ya got a farm, dig a hole somewhere and bury it or burn it when you're burning a brush pile but when you have an acer in little suburbia ya gotta do something with the body

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the ex wanted goats as well my thought was what do you do with one that dies?? Ya shouldn't eat something if you don't know why it died
and they will die at some point sickness, old age or whatever, what do ya do with that big of a body when it dies?? Okay if ya got a farm, dig a hole somewhere and bury it or burn it when you're burning a brush pile but when you have an acer in little suburbia ya gotta do something with the body
Eat it!

Vae Victis

Mar 3, 2023