Cinema El Camino - Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So it's not even about El Camino's? Bullshit.
when I was 15 I was looking at el camino for my first car...loved how they looked

Pops talked me out of it though and I got a toyota wagon which I turned into an off road rig and got stuck everywhere I could...it was the toughest damn lil yota

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
when I was 15 I was looking at el camino for my first car...loved how they looked

Pops talked me out of it though and I got a toyota wagon which I turned into an off road rig and got stuck everywhere I could...it was the toughest damn lil yota
Fixed an El Camino for a guy once and he didn't have the money to pay me. Told me I could keep it until he came up with the money. I drove that fucker to work for a month and loved every minute of it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fixed an El Camino for a guy once and he didn't have the money to pay me. Told me I could keep it until he came up with the money. I drove that fucker to work for a month and loved every minute of it.
Haha, Thats great...I have driven two and one was a hot rod...fucking sweet rides

I will get one again...had my eyes on a few around town but I will wait till I am a bit older

Oddly enough my lady really wants an old subaru brat, that was her first car but she wants another

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Haha, Thats great...I have driven two and one was a hot rod...fucking sweet rides

I will get one again...had my eyes on a few around town but I will wait till I am a bit older

Oddly enough my lady really wants an old subaru brat, that was her first car but she wants another
It was a friend and he's one of those old school man of his word types. I told him just to take it and pay me back when he can, but he insisted on not getting it until he could pay me and said I could do an extended test drive lol