General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You guys have fully bought into the propaganda.

Millions of Americans voted legally in their states. Legal American votes need to be counted.
And there are millions of fake ballots, don't kid yourself.
Democrats have a history of cheating in this country more solid than concrete, and there are a thousand different ways to steal an election.
It's been done throughout history, over, and over, and over with any party.
Presuming otherwise and stating it so is literally believing in a collective good of the sum total of humanity.
Looking at current happenings, I don't know how one can do this honestly.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs&feature=emb_title

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Narrowest of margins, but I think he's got it.

Now we can look forward to the 2024 election where Trump will run as an independent and it will be understood that changing voting regulations to suit your party is accepted practice. See you in Hell.
Too old.

Don Jr 2024
Don Jr 2028
Ivanka 2032
Ivanka 2036
Baron 2040
Baron 2044

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like how they declared the entire west coast with 0% reporting.

They weren't wrong, but it is funny.
Some polls were still open at that time weren't they? What time exactly did they turn those 4 blue?

Should at least wait until voting booths close as to not influence those still voting in person.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
I like how they declared the entire west coast with 0% reporting.

They weren't wrong, but it is funny.
Virginia was cracking me up.

My friends from my hometown were losing their minds when VA was projected for Biden when he was losing massively to Trump at the time.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
UFC legend Tito Ortiz wins city council seat in California
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz was elected to the Huntington Beach City Council on Tuesday, beating out 15 other candidates for the three available seats.

Ortiz, 45, earned 34,901 votes (14.3%), according to the latest election numbers, meaning he came in first. Huntington Beach Planning Commissioner Dan Kalmick finished second with 11% of the vote and entrepreneur Natalie Moser finished third with 10.9%.

MMA star Tito Ortiz wins city council seat in Huntington Beach | News Break

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
UFC legend Tito Ortiz wins city council seat in California
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz was elected to the Huntington Beach City Council on Tuesday, beating out 15 other candidates for the three available seats.

Ortiz, 45, earned 34,901 votes (14.3%), according to the latest election numbers, meaning he came in first. Huntington Beach Planning Commissioner Dan Kalmick finished second with 11% of the vote and entrepreneur Natalie Moser finished third with 10.9%.

MMA star Tito Ortiz wins city council seat in Huntington Beach | News Break