General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
check the corona thread
case numbers will be changing
and when they do then covid rules will be changing also
Sounds logical, as the administration gets it under control, the approach will change. Far from the conspiracy theory stuff you were claiming a couple months ago.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sounds logical, as the administration gets it under control, the approach will change. Far from the conspiracy theory stuff you were claiming a couple months ago.
Unless the administration controls WHO(which would not be a good thing) your full of bullshit

WHO has issued recommendations for changes in testing protocol...aka confirmed "cases"

so your wrong

I know you didn't check the thread or post

You don't operate on logic...you operate on trolling and starting shit

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Unless the administration controls WHO(which would not be a good thing) your full of bullshit

WHO has issued recommendations for changes in testing protocol...aka confirmed "cases"

so your wrong

I know you didn't check the thread or post

You don't operate on logic...you operate on trolling and starting shit
You went from claiming the media would stop reporting covid numbers and hysteria after the election... then you changed your claims to once Biden took office it would happen... now you’ve just totally abandoned those claims ?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You went from claiming the media would stop reporting covid numbers and hysteria right after the election... then you changed your claims to once Biden took office it happen... now you’ve just totally abandoned those claims ?
Wrong

Did you think I was implying they would simply not report a single case after either of those dates?
Don't be obtuse.

It will gradual ramp down and biden and vaccines will be proclaimed as our saviour.

Governors starting to talk about changing mandates for school and businesses this week and now WHO issues a memo about asymptomatic tests and PCR cycles...it isn't gonna happen overnight and I never said it was gonna be a cold turkey stop on reporting cases.

Won't be answering many more of your troll posts FYI.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Wrong

Did you think I was implying they would simply not report a single case after either of those dates?
Don't be obtuse.

It will gradual ramp down and biden and vaccines will be proclaimed as our saviour.

Governors starting to talk about changing mandates for school and businesses this week and now WHO issues a memo about asymptomatic tests and PCR cycles...it isn't gonna happen overnight and I never said it was gonna be a cold turkey stop on reporting cases.

Won't be answering many more of your troll posts FYI.
Revisionist history.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Revisionist history.
Find yourself a new target bud
A new obsession

The media will be changing their tune gradually and that is a fact

When it happens I won't be tagging you like a desperate troll like you insist upon doing

My point wasn't that Covid was going to dissapear overnight, only that it was being used as a political tool during an election year...If you didn't see that(you actually participated in it lmao) then you aren't paying much attention, or you let the glow of the orange man blind you.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Find yourself a new target bud
A new obsession

The media will be changing their tune gradually and that is a fact

When it happens I won't be tagging you like a desperate troll like you insist upon doing

My point wasn't that Covid was going to dissapear, only that it was being used as a political tool during an election year...If you didn't see that(you actually participated in it lmao) then you aren't paying much attention, or you let the glow of the orange man blind you.
I thought you said you weren’t going to respond to me? You promised!!

Of course the media will gradually change their tune as the Biden administration gets this shit under control.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015