General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Friendly reminder, even Democrats knew Hunter would be the end of Sleepy Joe's campaign...

Democrat Senator Warned in October ’19: ‘Hunter Biden Becomes Hillary’s Emails’

“I’ve known Joe Biden for 30 years, and I could not be more fond of him. I think he’s a lovely, lovely man. The problem Democrats are facing in this race is if Joe Biden is the nominee, Hunter Biden becomes Hillary Clinton’s emails. We can spend the entire presidential campaign, when we should be talking about infrastructure, economic competitiveness, China, foreign relations.”

M

member 1013

BBC is independent. And having worked for Al Jazeera the only times I've seen them I've seen them do a story that may not run elsewhere is against the Emirates and Saudi.

I have no problem with that.
Neither of them have ever given Israel a fair shake but they’re generally very good.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He's probably a 2 percent or so behind in three states from winning.
The actual close races to flipping is much closer than the national polling shows.

In all seriousness.

I see him winning

Its an absolute nightmare. I personally just want stability. I just want to get on with living.. I want my young family to get on with fun.. Not this madness.
Every day if reality type existence from stopping me.

Even though I'm far away. I am just sick of his voice. His face.

I feel blessed my children are so young it will be a foot note in their history. Me?
Its like ww1

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

people that don’t know or care dont even know why Merica cares about Israel

its because 60 million nutters truly believe Jesus will cum agin. And if Israel doesn’t have Jerusalem then the rapture will have failed And they will all be cursed.

so every merican President has to pretend to care for these idiots to get their votes.

he has to pretend that Jesus will arise again in Jerusalem,and it has to be controlled by the Jews.

even Obama did it.

so dumb

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

people that don’t know or care dont even know why Merica cares about Israel

its because 60 million nutters truly believe Jesus will cum agin. And if Israel doesn’t have Jerusalem then the rapture will have failed And they will all be cursed.

so every merican President has to pretend to care for these idiots to get their votes.

he has to pretend that Jesus will arise again in Jerusalem,and it has to be controlled by the Jews.

even Obama did it.

so dumb