General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm confused.

Mr Trump said there was big voter fraud information coming out 6 hours ago.

He wouldn't lie to us would he?

So, do you not recognize that his supporters don't care, or do you think that you're sharing some sort of witty insight?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
They didn't move offices.

And their employees are being harassed nonstop, removing dominion from their personal profiles seems smart.

Sidney Powell quote, for moving offices.

How about we just hold off on your expert sources? Cos I've already disputed their statement based off literal personal connections, that are on said websites, that I've already posted in this thread. Catch up.

We'll see how accurate Dominions public statement is when they turn up in court. Which they haven't yet.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

How about we just hold off on your expert sources? Cos I've already disputed their statement based off literal personal connections, that are on said websites, that I've already posted in this thread. Catch up.

We'll see how accurate Dominions public statement is when they turn up in court. Which they haven't yet.
Oh, the lady who hadn't provided any evidence to anyone, including Trumps own team, per Trumps own team?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

When you say literal personal connections who are on the site do you mean LinkedIn? That site?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
So you posted a fake link with fake information. Gottcha.

#fakenews
I heard a stat on BBC radio a week or so ago that in the North of England over a five year period there are only 57 more deaths from March to October than the average over the previous 5 years.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I heard a stat on BBC radio a week or so ago that in the North of England over a five year period there are only 57 more deaths from March to October than the average over the previous 5 years.
That is the case in many countries

An uncomfortable truth to say the least

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
That is the case in many countries

An uncomfortable truth to say the least
I will say as a caveat to this they are 25k to 30k Down on people who haven’t presented other ailments, such as cancer, heart disease, strokes etc to hospitals this year.

but the reasoning for that is that people are too scared to go to hospitals thanks to the mass hysteria.

these are people who would be relatively easily treatable in normal times.