General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Any other parents get an automated call from the school district? Ours just sent one out saying they have counselors and support staff in place for students who feel unsafe and they will not tolerate bullying.

M

member 3289

"All this mob has been able to accomplish is delay our work by a few hours."

- Schumer

LOL

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Tucker just said the woman murdered was a married 14-year military veteran...

Sad, but it seems she was a victim of the retarded 'success' of the mob. They should never have got as far as they did, so it seems they forgot what they were actually doing, which was storming the fucking capitol building, and at that point should have been expecting bullets to fly.

Frankly, the only strange thing about it was that she was the only one. A lot of those dipshits can count themselves very lucky.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
oh for fuck sakes. corey booker is grandstanding right now. i forgot that homo even existed

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
oh for fuck sakes. corey booker is grandstanding right now. i forgot that homo even existed
mustve deleted the text, but i got emailed by his people during elections and my response was something like:

"id smash a beer with the dude, but i'll never vote for a corrupt neo-liberal"

i found out like a day later that he doesnt drink lol