General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Disgusting. They are like wildlings crossed with jippos, but eat more chips.
wildlings? we are the free folk, you prejudiced bastid

“I met some wildlings when I was a boy,” he (Davos) told Maester Pylos. “They were fair thieves but bad hagglers. One made off with our cabin girl. All in all, they seemed men like any other men, some fair, some foul.” (ASOS, Davos V)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Apparently he was charged with breaking curfew.
There has to be more charges than a 1,000 dollar fine

Would like to know more about this individuals mental history

180 days for curfew? WTF that is outrageous

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
wildlings? we are the free folk, you prejudiced bastid

“I met some wildlings when I was a boy,” he (Davos) told Maester Pylos. “They were fair thieves but bad hagglers. One made off with our cabin girl. All in all, they seemed men like any other men, some fair, some foul.” (ASOS, Davos V)
Wildlings is just fancy pants word for thieving jippos.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's all fun and games until you realize that you just got arrested and your bank job is going to come to a swift end and now your life is shit because you trusted the word of a charlatan, a con man, a fucking crooked bastard and his legion of tards.
Trumps speech ended one minute after the capitol was "breached".
Capitol was 35 minutes on foot from Trump speaking at the rally.

That person was doing their own thing if they were inside the capitol.

If they just got caught/charged for breaking curfew then losing a job over that is ridiculous.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

If they just got caught/charged for breaking curfew then losing a job over that is ridiculous.
If you were at a "rally" for a charlatan about 10ish hours from home... You were already balls deep in conspiracy and ignorance. Everything else was just Merica themed sprinkles on that shit sundae.

And if it was a standard curfew then I would agree with you. But a bank manager has appearances to keep up and getting put on a naughty list will never work out.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you were at a "rally" for a charlatan about 10ish hours from home... You were already balls deep in conspiracy and ignorance. Everything else was just Merica themed sprinkles on that shit sundae.

And if it was a standard curfew then I would agree with you. But a bank manager has appearances to keep up and getting put on a naughty list will never work out.
I don't know that man...not gonna judge him like you are willing to do.

We are talking about a human getting busted for curfew and then committing suicide...that isn't a time when I feel like casting judgement.

Honestly pretty disgusted at the stereotyping and hatred for people gathering and showing support for what they believe in or support(regardless of whether you agree with their cause or judgement).

Did this man storm the capitol?
Did he harm anybody?

What exactly did he do?

He was a human just like us...no better no worse.
SMH

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

What time are you saying Trumps speech ended?

What time do you believe the capital was breached?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What time are you saying Trumps speech ended?

What time do you believe the capital was breached?
I was watching Trump speak on a feed

At the same time there were already people on the steps of the capitol on another feed...minutes after that the "breach" was announced

This wasn't people that ran to the capitol after Orange Man stopped speaking...many of them were already there while he was still speaking

Media is painting this as if he riled them up, stopped speaking and then they all ran en masse to the capitol and stormed it...that is false.

Did the man who committed suicide even enter the capitol? or did he just catch a curfew charge.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I don't know that man...not gonna judge him like you are willing to do.

We are talking about a human getting busted for curfew and then committing suicide...that isn't a time when I feel like casting judgement.

Honestly pretty disgusted at the stereotyping and hatred for people gathering and showing support for what they believe in or support(regardless of whether you agree with their cause or judgement).

Did this man storm the capitol?
Did he harm anybody?

What exactly did he do?

He was a human just like us...no better no worse.
SMH
I'm judging his thought process. It was terrible. He could have been a fine person. But his judgement and ability to think clearly, with perspective of what was at risk, was horrible.

He could have been very depressed and gotten sucked into something. Still doesn't negate that he was making piss poor decisions at the end.

According to the reports the people that were charged when he was were given warnings and told to leave the area. They were warned more than once. They didn't. They were then charged. He made that decision. At that point he thought that being a Trump supporter was more important than risking scrutiny and possibly his job.

He made those decisions. That is what I am judging. Not him as a human. Him as someone that was so brainwashed that not only did he put himself into a situation that could cost his family dearly but also someone who couldn't live with those decisions when the adrenaline wore off.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm judging his thought process. It was terrible. He could have been a fine person. But his judgement and ability to think clearly, with perspective of what was at risk, was horrible.

He could have been very depressed and gotten sucked into something. Still doesn't negate that he was making piss poor decisions at the end.

According to the reports the people that were charged when he was were given warnings and told to leave the area. They were warned more than once. They didn't. They were then charged. He made that decision. At that point he thought that being a Trump supporter was more important than risking scrutiny and possibly his job.

He made those decisions. That is what I am judging. Not him as a human. Him as someone that was so brainwashed that not only did he put himself into a situation that could cost his family dearly but also someone who couldn't live with those decisions when the adrenaline wore off.
Fair enough.

I just have a hard time with talking poorly about a man who allegedly committed suicide...that is too dark for me.

180 days for a curfew charge seems so overkill...losing job over a curfew charge is batshit crazy

If this guy really was so unstable to do that to himself before having his day in court I do think it was a poor decision to get involved in that event...I just feel bad about tossing dirt on his grave.

I have known too many suicides(3 in 2020 alone) so it is a touchy subject...right now I am thinking of his loved ones honestly.

Last edited: