General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I was watching Trump speak on a feed

At the same time there were already people on the steps of the capitol on another feed...minutes after that the "breach" was announced

This wasn't people that ran to the capitol after Orange Man stopped speaking...many of them were already there while he was still speaking

Media is painting this as if he riled them up, stopped speaking and then they all ran en masse to the capitol and stormed it...that is false.

Did the man who committed suicide even enter the capitol? or did he just catch a curfew charge.
So you don’t have a factual answer?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Fair enough.

I just have a hard time with talking poorly about a man who allegedly committed suicide...that is too dark for me.

180 days for a curfew charge seems so overkill...losing job over a curfew charge is batshit crazy

If this guy really was so unstable to do that to himself before having his day in court I do think it was a poor decision to get involved in that event...I just feel bad about tossing dirt on his grave.

I have known too many suicides(3 in 2020 alone) so it is a touchy subject...right now I am thinking of his loved ones honestly.
If he followed the law, he wouldn’t have had those problems.

play stupid games...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1348619731734028293

View attachment 24922

The length these retards go to be retarded is unbelievable

M

member 3289