General election in great britain

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
theresa may the prime minister of great britain has called a general election, three years early?! WTF

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
She said she wouldn't. Billy Big Bollocks or can't be arsed?

I like her. That said it's not been my country in 7 years.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
because it is relevant to me. What exactly is your problem?
I'll entertain then.

Your thoughts? Let's omit your various girfriends, paid for girlfriends, wives and offspring.

I quite like Teresa, I have mixed views though because she said she wouldn't. A'La Trump.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I'll entertain then.

Your thoughts? Let's omit your various girfriends, paid for girlfriends, wives and offspring.

I quite like Teresa, I have mixed views though because she said she wouldn't. A'La Trump.
She's an idiot mate. Her and trump should get married. Then we can bring you back under british power (bring you home)?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Do you know who Trent Reznor is?
okay ill tell you the real reason why i posted it. You remember that email i wrote to trump, about a week ago? well it covered a lot of topics, one of them being that his best friend may, the leader of my country is unelected. and i just explained that this kind of takes the piss. i know may was planning to wait the full term, before having the next vote, but trump must have said something to her in his chat, maybe he sent her my email, and now she has decided to take action. good on her!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
okay ill tell you the real reason why i posted it. You remember that email i wrote to trump, about a week ago? well it covered a lot of topics, one of them being that his best friend may, the leader of my country is unelected. and i just explained that this kind of takes the piss. i know may was planning to wait the full term, before having the next vote, but trump must have said something to her in his chat, maybe he sent her my email, and now she has decided to take action. good on her!

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
The trolling is almost unbearable
I've called for his head on a spike already.

Can't wait until this poster is gone.
It's a fucking embarrassment to TMMAC.

What is the point in having Community Standards if they are ignored?