General Eleven sports is on the ropes?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck.

So instead of being able to fuck off the 100 a month tv package just to watch UFC , gotta keep that shit. I thought this deal was gonna be awesome.

5.99 a month including the UFC.

Bah fucking humbug.woe is me

And ye

If ye from England

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fuck.

So instead of being able to fuck off the 100 a month tv package just to watch UFC , gotta keep that shit. I thought this deal was gonna be awesome.

5.99 a month including the UFC.

Bah fucking humbug.woe is me

And ye

If ye from England
Is your mobile phone with EE?
If so, you get bt sport for free and can use your EE login on your pc or laptop and hook your pc/laptop to your tv via hdmi to watch...
you can’t record, but can watch for free m80

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Is your mobile phone with EE?
If so, you get bt sport for free and can use your EE login on your pc or laptop and hook your pc/laptop to your tv via hdmi to watch...
you can’t record, but can watch for free m80

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
What’s a tv license
Fucking UK govt and BBC tv requires you to buy a tv license every year if you watch live tv in any way, shape or form.
I moved into this flat that was empty for 4 months and they sent a warning notice every 2 weeks that they were going to take the person to court and fine them £1,000 if they didn’t pay for the license.
I didn’t have a tv connection for 2 weeks and they came knocking and I just sat and was quiet and they left. They’re pieces of shit.
So I called them up and told them my story and they backed off and I said “fucking tell them fucking losers they better not fucking come to my fucking door again”.
I was asked to refrain from swearing on the phone.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Fucking UK govt and BBC tv requires you to buy a tv license every year if you watch live tv in any way, shape or form.
I moved into this flat that was empty for 4 months and they sent a warning notice every 2 weeks that they were going to take the person to court and fine them £1,000 if they didn’t pay for the license.
I didn’t have a tv connection for 2 weeks and they came knocking and I just sat and was quiet and they left. They’re pieces of shit.
So I called them up and told them my story and they backed off and I said “fucking tell them fucking losers they better not fucking come to my fucking door again”.
Get a swearing license

M

member 1013

Why don’t they just work it into the cable bill price?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
They claim it’s to cover the cost of putting the BBC’s content out there.
But you can’t watch any live tv without it amd you then you pay for sky or another provider.
They waste the money like crazy. They go on lavish trips with the money. They were paying Jonathan Ross £35 million a year to hold his Saturday night talk show and ot doesn’t even run every week if the year.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They claim it’s to cover the cost of putting the BBC’s content out there.
But you can’t watch any live tv without it amd you then you pay for sky or another provider.
They waste the money like crazy. They go on lavish trips with the money. They were paying Jonathan Ross £35 million a year to hold his Saturday night talk show and ot doesn’t even run every week if the year.
And the blubber mouthed cunt can't say R

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
They took in £3.8 billion in tv licenses on 2017 and that only covers 3/4 of the money they receive to “operate”.