Elias Theodorou calls out Rashad

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't know if rashads head is in the game anymore......imo.....

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He beats hashad by Dec

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Very shrewd of Elias imo.
Get a fighter on the downgrade but with a big enough name to push him up the scale a bit.

Not saying he wins but a good call out

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Don't show your friends an Elias Theodorou fight if you're trying to get them into the sport of mma. They will never watch again.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Ducking Dan Kelly.
He said he would also fight Kelly instead if required.

Once him and Kelvin have finished their legends ass kicking tour they should fight for the ultimate title. Like when you play through Tekken right to the end, not to Heihachi but to the Ogre after. Then when you think you've beat him he get's all big an shit. It'd be like that, I think.

Or maybe it's 330am here and I am delerious.

Neural

Feb 25, 2016
I like his personality but his style leaves a lot to be desired, very inefficient with those telegraphed kicks, needs to tighten up his strikes and focus more, he's too all over the place and just wasting energy I feel.
Rashad feels like a fairly safe bet for him too but you never know.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
3 fights with 3 losses since 2013. 'Shad hasn't been in the game for years.

I get what Tio-door-roo is trying to do here, but c'mon man, aim a little higher.

distant1

Feb 13, 2017
elias at this stage is the better athlete; but he is very limited inefficient on the feet, and he is much more obvious in what he does, not nearly as cerebral as kelly.

if rashad can handle pace and aggression he could get the win, as the wrestling exchanges would determine the fight; rashad the bigger hitter and has faster hands...better chin.

but he has always depended on his speed explosiveness and mobility, not having that has hurt his game off/def/counters