General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty how many genders are there, for the human race, as a medical matter of fact? You should be able to answer this. No subjective bullshit, straight facts.
Genders are defined as per societal norms.
Most of the planet runs on and has run on a binary masculine/feminine which has not always been fully adopted as male/female. Things like PINK and even dress like clothing has been for males for many hundreds of years.
Some societies have third genders as a norm that we don't really have in the USA. But even that is lacking in description as a dichotomy of male/female (two, allowing for additional to be three and four and...) hasn't existed in all societies past or present and gender, especially in tribalism and native cultures, is considered much more a gradient without defined this or that.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You're confusing the two terms.

They can't biologically change sex. Gender doesn't require a physical change. But can be done for aesthetic reasons. Therapy is very much involved in the equation.
Oh ffs. What so it's magic? Fuck it then I'm gonna swap genders every day, seeing as it's not biological.

How many gay dudes get pregnant? Same with lesbos. If the human race wasn't dependant on a physical biological difference between genders we would be extinct.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Genders are defined as per societal norms.
Most of the planet runs on and has run on a binary masculine/feminine which has not always been fully adopted as male/female. Things like PINK and even dress like clothing has been for males for many hundreds of years.
Some societies have third genders as a norm that we don't really have in the USA. But even that is lacking in description as a dichotomy of male/female (two, allowing for additional to be three and four and...) hasn't existed in all societies past or present and gender, especially in tribalism and native cultures, is considered much more a gradient without defined this or that.
So two. Man and woman.

I was born a man. Is it biologically possible for me to turn into a woman? Or would I just be a man in a dress?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So two. Man and woman.
Lets go down this route.
You are describing sex over and over despite being corrected over and over. I'm not sure why. It doesn't make you more right to ignore it.

In your case...

Man = XY
Woman = XX

So what's...
XXY?
What about XO?
What about an XY with complete androgen insensitivity (they have XY by they have large breast, great hair, and a vagina)?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Then why do you think your opinions should override scientific definitions?
Because it's bullshit. You know it. I know it. You just won't say it, whereas I will.the world invented a fake narrative to appease the snowflakes.

A man is a man. A woman is a woman.

Anything past that is a charade.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
, whereas I will.the world invented a fake narrative to appease the snowflakes.
Egypt
Inscribed pottery shards from the Middle Kingdom of Egypt (2000–1800 BCE), found near ancient Thebes (now Luxor, Egypt), list three human genders: tai (male), sḫt ("sekhet") and hmt (female).[92] Sḫt is often translated as "eunuch", although there is little evidence that such individuals were castrated.[93]

Indic culture

The Hindu god Shiva is often represented as Ardhanarisvara, with a dual male and female nature. Typically, Ardhanarisvara's right side is male and left side female. This sculpture is from the Elephanta Caves near Mumbai.
References to a third sex can be found throughout the texts of India's three ancient spiritual traditions – Hinduism,[94][self-published source] Jainism[95] and Buddhism[96] – and it can be inferred that Vedic culture recognised three genders. The Vedas (c. 1500 BC–500 BC) describe individuals as belonging to one of three categories, according to one's nature or prakrti. These are also spelled out in the Kama Sutra (c. 4th century AD) and elsewhere as pums-prakrti (male-nature), stri-prakrti (female-nature), and tritiya-prakrti (third-nature).[97] Texts suggest that third sex individuals were well known in premodern India and included male-bodied or female-bodied[98] people as well as intersex people, and that they can often be recognised from childhood

M

member 1013

Imagine chopping your nob off (well you did) them realizing a few years later you were just listening to too much emo music or something...

Too late now.
I just googled a contradictory stance to Splinty @Splinty and shit posted all the links

I really don’t even care about the issue.

I am a bad man

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Egypt
Inscribed pottery shards from the Middle Kingdom of Egypt (2000–1800 BCE), found near ancient Thebes (now Luxor, Egypt), list three human genders: tai (male), sḫt ("sekhet") and hmt (female).[92] Sḫt is often translated as "eunuch", although there is little evidence that such individuals were castrated.[93]

Indic culture

The Hindu god Shiva is often represented as Ardhanarisvara, with a dual male and female nature. Typically, Ardhanarisvara's right side is male and left side female. This sculpture is from the Elephanta Caves near Mumbai.
References to a third sex can be found throughout the texts of India's three ancient spiritual traditions – Hinduism,[94][self-published source] Jainism[95] and Buddhism[96] – and it can be inferred that Vedic culture recognised three genders. The Vedas (c. 1500 BC–500 BC) describe individuals as belonging to one of three categories, according to one's nature or prakrti. These are also spelled out in the Kama Sutra (c. 4th century AD) and elsewhere as pums-prakrti (male-nature), stri-prakrti (female-nature), and tritiya-prakrti (third-nature).[97] Texts suggest that third sex individuals were well known in premodern India and included male-bodied or female-bodied[98] people as well as intersex people, and that they can often be recognised from childhood
Oh so the fucken elephant with 18 arms is your argument now.