NSFW Elon is a big fat cunt,Doo daah.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
He gets very angry and violent when debunked. Sad.
He was polite in our discussion yesterday. I fundamentally disagree with his position but I appreciate and respect the fact that he was cordial with me.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He was polite in our discussion yesterday. I fundamentally disagree with his position but I appreciate and respect the fact that he was cordial with me.
It was good to see it go down like that, maybe he's starting to realize his own craziness. Either way I hope he is more at peace. I'm also glad you didn't have to pull the big hammer out on him last night, you deserve some rest.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It was good to see it go down like that, maybe he's starting to realize his own craziness. Either way I hope he is more at peace. I'm also glad you didn't have to pull the big hammer out on him last night, you deserve some rest.
Quit trying to suck him off, he's the one that banned you.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was going to go work at space X but took another job. I read some reviews about it and it seemed awful.

A couple of years later another member here was told over the phone his current job was way more interesting.

I won't name the poster as I haven't seen him post for five years. But I did help talking him out of thinking about it. Shit money. Factory environment. California rent.

It's no wonder they always have open positions it's because everyone quits

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If we had a polite discussion it would end with me hitting a super kick followed by a flying headbutt. 123