General Elon Musk puts Stoners ON BLAST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Finally someone who tells it like it is:

"It seemed like better karma at $420 than at $419. But I was not on weed, to be clear. Weed is not helpful for productivity. There's a reason for the word 'stoned'. You just sit there like a stone on weed," Mr Musk, 47, told the paper.

Elon Musk was 'not on weed' when tweeting

Fuckin love this guy now.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
M

member 3289

The only thing that makes sense about that quote is that it was written by a 47 year old.
Do you think he's never smoked weed? FTR I have smoked that garbage as well.

Some people just see through the bullshit smoke cloud, bruv.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All that stuff on the right is bollocks.

All that arrogant cunt has done is blow up some rockets on the launch pad and talk about a bunch of cool shit he's gonna do. None of it happens. He's a charlatan

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
silentsinger @silentsinger better tell that homo friend of yours not to take any hash with him to mars, lest he want to upset the leader of the mongoloids

M

member 3289

I've compiled a list of highly successful entrepreneurs who regularly smoke weed:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
All that stuff on the right is bollocks.

All that arrogant cunt has done is blow up some rockets on the launch pad and talk about a bunch of cool shit he's gonna do. None of it happens. He's a charlatan
None of it happens without piles of govt money.he is the posterboy for corporate welfare

M

member 3289

So what's all the fuss about the guy?
People don't like him because he's innovative.

I imagine him speaking truth about marijuana will upset one of the most self-righteous bunch of crybabies in the country (stoners).

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Finally someone who tells it like it is:

"It seemed like better karma at $420 than at $419. But I was not on weed, to be clear. Weed is not helpful for productivity. There's a reason for the word 'stoned'. You just sit there like a stone on weed," Mr Musk, 47, told the paper.

Elon Musk was 'not on weed' when tweeting

Fuckin love this guy now.
He completely shit the bed in THailand, .... but he's not wrong here.