General Elon Musk puts Stoners ON BLAST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I love how Rogan has to correct him when he says weed isn't great for productivity - "not for you", he says.

Yeah Joe, if you're lucky enough to be a multi-millionaire who makes his money commentating fights, talking casually to guests on a podcast and telling jokes on stage, weed probably won't get in the way of that.

If you're working in the real world and you're trying to create something that actually requires real cognitive function and hard work, weed is not a great choice.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Here are Ambien's side effects:

via the contact form at TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum.

Question About Your Content Mentioning Depression
Hello,

I am reaching out to you because I’m doing some research for a depression related project I’m working on. I was looking at a page of your site here ( [ General - Elon Musk puts Stoners ON BLAST ] ), so thought I'd would contact you.

I noticed that you mentioned one of the online resources related to mental health ( [ Depression ] ), and I'm wondering if you're accepting any support from outside organizations to continue to cover this important topic on your website.

In short, the goal is to find websites continuing to keep their audience up to date with what is going on, and if there is a way to support and on sponsor these kinds of websites like yours; even if it requires a sponsorship fee.

If you are interested in hearing more about the project, please let me know. If not, I understand and don’t necessarily expect a response from you. Whatever you decide, thanks for your consideration & time.

Marie

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yes that's a real email. The bots read the stoner thread and want to pimp paid depression meds to you losers

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes that's a real email. The bots read the stoner thread and want to pimp paid depression meds to you losers
that is hilarious
sorry you have to deal with them bots and med pushers