General Elon Musk puts Stoners ON BLAST

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Exactly. Only losers smoke grass in the evening to facilitate sleep.

Good people take Ambien.
Ambien is a prescribed medication and marijuana is illegal under federal law.

I am aware of the Musk ambien tweet, goof. I get that you always try to look cool when you argue with people, but you should prob just quit while you're behind, bruv.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It’s simple. Control ur dose. If u don’t want to sit around and be a couch, reduce the dosage.

for Elon, if u need to be productive and come up with some brilliant ideas to save the universe, don’t smoke weed!!!

For me, Only reason I use it is to mellow out and be a couch, not trying to be productive at all.

So don’t tell me

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Ambien is a prescribed medication and marijuana is illegal under federal law.

I am aware of the Musk ambien tweet, goof. I get that you always try to look cool when you argue with people, but you should prob just quit while you're behind, bruv.
what Ambien tweet?

Good point about the federal government's approval. If the government approved it, you know it's good for you. And vice-versa.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’ve been both “On Weed” and Off Weed”.

I found that I when I was “On Weed” I functioned at a very high intellectual level and got a tonne of top shelf pussy.

I found that when I was “Off Weed” I functioned just as well intellectually, got the same amount and quality of pussy, but I also added 12 pounds of fast twitch muscle.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I’ve been both “On Weed” and Off Weed”.

I found that I when I was “On Weed” I functioned at a very high intellectual level and got a tonne of top shelf pussy.

I found that when I was “Off Weed” I functioned just as well intellectually, got the same amount and quality of pussy, but I also added 12 pounds of fast twitch muscle.
Wow.

That's almost a 600% increase in total muscle.

Wow.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Good people don't use illicit drugs like marijuana, they use prescription pharmaceuticals like Ambien instead.
doctors used to hand out activis and similar drugs with ease which lead to that epidemic. I could actually get those drugs easier than weed before 2008. you could buy tons of packets of triple c's over the counter legally.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
tesla is not doing great they keep closing businesses elon musk is trying to do too much he needs to stop taking on new projects and complete the ones he already has.
People seem to forget that having money doesn't necessarily mean that he successfully ran a business.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Taking a prescribed amount of ambien is not very harmful, whereas even a tiny amount of weed makes one a loser.
Here are Ambien's side effects:

memory loss, mental/mood/behavior changes (such as new/worsening depression, abnormal thoughts, thoughts of suicide, hallucinations, confusion, agitation, aggressive behavior, anxiety).

Rarely, after taking this drug, people have gotten out of bed and driven vehicles while not fully awake ("sleep-driving"). People have also sleepwalked, prepared/eaten food, made phone calls, or had sex while not fully awake. Often, these people do not remember these events. This problem can be dangerous to you or to others. If you find out that you have done any of these activities after taking this medication, tell your doctor right away. Your risk is increased if you use alcohol or other medications that can make you drowsy while taking zolpidem.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Taking a prescribed amount of ambien is not very harmful, whereas even a tiny amount of weed makes one a loser.
ambien is very harmful it has a long list of crazy side effects. it also is probably not good for your liver,stomach,pancreas and kidneys to be taking pharmaceuticals every day.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I bloody love Elon, but that’s awesome.

He’s off his rocker but I bloody love Elon. It’s a shame but I can see him doing something even more stupid than him giving up his seat as head of Tesla if someone doesn’t take his Twitter away.

Hopefully he can sort his nut out before he ends up offing himself.