Emmett vs Vargas.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good God I liked this fight. That was some heavy leather thrown down. I don't know how Vargas was still awake. Likewise I was wincing in the first two rounds watching Emmett on his leg.

If you haven't watched it, and have ever enjoyed an mma fight, make sure u don't miss this fight.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I can’t find this fight???

Vargas is a boxer iirc, who fought Trinidad??????? When did he start fighting mma and why didn’t they hype this fight more with a big name boxer like Vargas?????????

They really missed an opportunity there????

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Vargas is a boxer iirc, who fought Trinidad??????? When did he start fighting mma and why didn’t they hype this fight more with a big name boxer like Vargas?????????

Vargas is a great boxer. One of them that was around in the wrong time imo. Kinda like sugar Shane.

Or Frank Bruno even

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

If u liked that fight here's another you.should watch, if you haven't already.

View: https://youtu.be/kOgwkUeyxfA

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Craziest thing about that fight was even with the R12 knockdown, Froch would've lost a SD had Taylor been able to survive 20 more seconds.

Great stoppage though. Taylor was done
Fucken spoiler alert. I'm rewatching now after I posted.

The Trinidad Vargas fight (when I looked it up after baldie mentioned it)

I remember watching this fight live, frochs first defense, he was the sheriff of Nottingham so going into the 12th I was pretty bummed out

M

member 3289

Froch is tough. Like rock Marciano.

Calzaghe and fury are wizards imo.
I was watching an interview with Fury the other day. Said when he was 14 he was joking with his dad, saying he'd whip him in the ring. So his dad said "alright motherfucker put the gloves on" (in gypsy) and they got in the ring and boxed.

Tyson said after a few hard lefts they agreed to stop or his dad would've gotten seriously hurt. That's when they both knew that Tyson was gonna be special.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I was watching an interview with Fury the other day. Said when he was 14 he was joking with his dad, saying he'd whip him in the ring. So his dad said "alright motherfucker put the gloves on" (in gypsy) and they got in the ring and boxed.

Tyson said after a few hard lefts they agreed to stop or his dad would've gotten seriously hurt. That's when they both knew that Tyson was gonna be special.
Yea it's a moment. My dad actually wrestled ( unlike throb) in high school and figured he was the toughest SOB in town. He told me it was weird when he realized my uncle (his younger brother) could easily kick his ass.

Same for me with my little brother, Ive got violence on my side but he would put me away in about ten seconds.