General Empty barrel goes full retard on teen wearing MAGA hat...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sorry, but the people imposing violence bear the brunt of the blame. I shouldn't need to explain that to someone who calls himself a libertarian.
Doughboy has a history of imposing violence.

If you want to go through life being an inconsiderate asshole, you should be prepared for the full gamut of responses.

If you talk shit, you might get hit. Attackers deserve punishment, but doughboy deserves no sympathy.

If it was just doughboy sitting in his Trump hat getting jumped, attackers should get punishment and doughboy would get my sympathy.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

If you want to go through life being an inconsiderate asshole, you should be prepared for the full gamut of responses.

If you talk shit, you might get hit. Attackers deserve punishment, but doughboy deserves no sympathy.

If it was just doughboy sitting in his Trump hat getting jumped, attackers should get punishment and doughboy would get my sympathy.
One day you will be the victim of an attack.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
One day you will be the victim of an attack.
oh i have been. by the time i was in kindergarten, I knew how to throw the 4 basic punches and shoot a double-leg.
because Iowa and older brothers.

no child should experience that kind of physical violence, but it had nothing to do with 'his' politics.

and the school should have addressed the issue before it got to that point.

but I'm short on sympathy for bully on bully violence...

for example: You have the right to burn the American flag. I'll defend (rhetorically or physically) anyone who wants to burn any flag.
If someone punches you for burning the flag, they should go to jail.

but if you go to the local VFW and burn the American flag, don't act surprised when you get jumped.
and those vets shouldn't act surprised when they get hauled off to jail.

it's the fake surprise/indignation that makes me roll my eyes at the 'situation' (as originally described).

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Except that information was posted here after our initial interaction, so...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Which does nothing to change the fact that your knee jerk reaction was to blame the kid who got beat up.
i didn't blame him, you're projecting.

my point is that if you're going to send you're kid out in to the world dressed as a target for violence, don't be indignant when he's the victim of violence. If you slather your kid in meat sauce, don't send him through the lion's den on his way to school.

if you're putting your kid on the "alternative schools" bus with a bunch of anti-social minority children in a Trump hat, make sure he can defend himself.

subsequent revelations haven't change my original position.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i didn't blame him, you're projecting.

my point is that if you're going to send you're kid out in to the world dressed as a target for violence, don't be indignant when he's the victim of violence. If you slather your kid in meat sauce, don't send him through the lion's den on his way to school.

if you're putting your kid on the "alternative schools" bus with a bunch of anti-social minority children in a Trump hat, make sure he can defend himself.

subsequent revelations haven't change my original position.
and that's victim blaming. Instead of denouncing the act, you're saying "Well, he asked for it."

"Dressed as a target for violence"? You can't be serious.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I believe the parent of the boy said he wore the hat previously and ever since he's been bullied and attacked and the worst was the beating on the bus. Whether it's because of the hat or not it's still a bunch of Empty Barrels going full Empty Barrel attacking a single white kid. Now imagine if it was a bunch of Dylan Roofs attacking 1 single black kid or gay/lesbian kid on the bus. Imagine how it would be on every fucking lamestream media outlet. There would be candlelight vigils and marches and carwashes. Also I'm very sure the school and police department did their due diligence in this case to point out it wasn't because of a hat (sarcasm).

Oh and LoL @ believing some ugly fat black guy's twitter post. Yeah I'll pass on that fam...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
and that's victim blaming. Instead of denouncing the act, you're saying "Well, he asked for it."

"Dressed as a target for violence"? You can't be serious.
go back and read what I read instead of projecting the victim-blaming.

i said his parents were irresponsible to send him in to that environment completely unprepared to deal with the potential consequences.
but the more of the story comes out, the more it seems like this was intentional.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I believe the parent of the boy said he wore the hat previously and ever since he's been bullied and attacked and the worst was the beating on the bus. Whether it's because of the hat or not it's still a bunch of Empty Barrels going full Empty Barrel attacking a single white kid. Now imagine if it was a bunch of Dylan Roofs attacking 1 single black kid or gay/lesbian kid on the bus. Imagine how it would be on every fucking lamestream media outlet. There would be candlelight vigils and marches and carwashes. Also I'm very sure the school and police department did their due diligence in this case to point out it wasn't because of a hat (sarcasm).

Oh and LoL @ believing some ugly fat black guy's twitter post. Yeah I'll pass on that fam...
What's an "empty barrel"?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
What's an "empty barrel"?
Basically a U-G-ism for "Urban Youths" because of General John Kelly calling disgraceful US House Rep Frederica Wilson an Empty Barrel and her going full retard about it claiming it's racist. Along the lines of how people get triggered by the "ok" hand sign...

At the 35 second mark...

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Basically a U-G-ism for "Urban Youths" because of General John Kelly calling disgraceful US House Rep Frederica Wilson an Empty Barrel and her going full retard about it claiming it's racist. Along the lines of how people get triggered by the "ok" hand sign...
So you use it describe black people?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

If it was just doughboy sitting in his Trump hat getting jumped ,attackers should get punishment and doughboy would get my sympathy.
oh i have been. by the time i was in kindergarten, I knew how to throw the 4 basic punches and shoot a double-leg.
because Iowa and older brothers.

no child should experience that kind of physical violence, but it had nothing to do with 'his' politics.

and the school should have addressed the issue before it got to that point.

but I'm short on sympathy for bully on bully violence...

for example: You have the right to burn the American flag. I'll defend (rhetorically or physically) anyone who wants to burn any flag.
If someone punches you for burning the flag, they should go to jail.

but if you go to the local VFW and burn the American flag, don't act surprised when you get jumped.
and those vets shouldn't act surprised when they get hauled off to jail.

it's the fake surprise/indignation that makes me roll my eyes at the 'situation' (as originally described).