General Empty barrel goes full retard on teen wearing MAGA hat...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My god you must love hearing yourself talk...
I had never heard the term until yesterday. It sounds kind of like it's used as a racial slur so thought I'd ask. Now that you're being evasive about it, it seems like that's probably the case.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I had never heard the term until yesterday. It sounds kind of like it's used as a racial slur so thought I'd ask. Now that you're being evasive about it, it seems like that's probably the case.
Assume and make an ass out of u and me all you want. In my teens I could've been described as an "Urban Youth" as well...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Basically a U-G-ism for "Urban Youths" because of General John Kelly calling disgraceful US House Rep Frederica Wilson an Empty Barrel and her going full retard about it claiming it's racist. Along the lines of how people get triggered by the "ok" hand sign...

At the 35 second mark...

Interesting.

Didnt Sara Saunders explain it away as 'bravado' basically?

An empty barrel bangs the loudest?

"All hat and no cattle" or something like that?

I didnt realize it had an 'urban' flare to it.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yup. In Swedish we say “tomma tunnor skramlar mest “ Empty barrels make the most noise, essentially meaning that the dumber you are the more you talk, reference the trump thread. Nothing to do with race.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Interesting.

Didnt Sara Saunders explain it away as 'bravado' basically?

An empty barrel bangs the loudest?

"All hat and no cattle" or something like that?

I didnt realize it had an 'urban' flare to it.
Yee there's video of her saying that in support of what he said. That's why I said it's a U-G-ism. Trayvons are used as well but I think that's a step too much for this forum. When it was used, Dylan Roofs was used in response which I thought was pretty good. Also "poors" was used...

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
Wear the MAGA hat and you are asking for trouble. right or wrong.
Beat someone up for wearing a MAGA hat and you're a POS.
Pretty simple....

Jan 21, 2015
Wear the MAGA hat and you are asking for trouble. right or wrong.
Beat someone up for wearing a MAGA hat and you're a POS.
Pretty simple....
this ^^
Well put.

I would argue you don't even have to beat them up; just going full retard screaming and crying and getting publicly triggered over a hat = POS empty barrel

Some wear the hat just to instigate and for lulz I suspect... which might be OK lol

more vids please :D

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
this ^^
Well put.

I would argue you don't even have to beat them up; just going full retard screaming and crying and getting publicly triggered over a hat = POS empty barrel

Some where the hat just to instigate and for lulz I suspect... which might be OK lol

more vids please :D
i have a 'MAGA' style hat that reads "Make Metallica Great Again".

lots of fun to watch people get disgusted before they read it.

Jan 21, 2015
i have a 'MAGA' style hat that reads "Make Metallica Great Again".

lots of fun to watch people get disgusted before they read it.
Lol

I still think 90% of the triggered still don’t even know why they are triggered. They’ve just lumped all their emotional baggage into trumps mug and scream racism I bet most calling for impeachment don’t even understand the details of the case. They just hate him because they’re being encouraged to. So crazy.

with all the filth and evil I’ve witnessed since 911 I really don’t understand why people hate on trump so disproportionally. There are very few differences imo

if we had 1/1000th of this rage for bush jr’s diabolical regime we may have gotten somewhere.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lol

with all the filth and evil I’ve witnessed since 911 I really don’t understand why people hate on trump so disproportionally. There are very few differences imo

if we had 1/1000th of this rage for bush jr’s Cheny's diabolical regime we may have gotten somewhere.
edited to agree 100%