Endeavour must be fucking screwing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I enjoy the line 'One Championship broadcasts to over '2.7 billion potential viewers'.

If I put a video of me and an increasingly nervous transvestite playing strip twister, it broadcasts to 7 billion potential viewers and probably gets more actual viewers than One midget fights.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
I enjoy the line 'One Championship broadcasts to over '2.7 billion potential viewers'.

If I put a video of me and an increasingly nervous transvestite playing strip twister, it broadcasts to 7 billion potential viewers and probably gets more actual viewers than One midget fights.
They mention the billions of potential viewers during every event. Surprisingly they don't talk so much about actual viewers.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
ONE is 'debt-free'. Ari must be feeling relaxed, calm and reasonable upon hearing the news

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/fightoracle/status/1272359487077265408
Chatri Sidyontong is a known con artist and ONE FC has under him transitioned to a another con artist scam just like Triller and WBKFF.

It's basically asian venture capitalists who are trying to launder some money, which is also why he is lying about the profit margin and amount of revenue the company is involved in.

He's probably just an associate with some mob'ish related people just like Rizin, Pride, UFC (under Fertittaz) and Elite XC AKA a front man.

Found alot of sketchy shit on him back in the day, first off here is the real numbers:

ONE Championship financial losses grow to $97 million USD in 2019

Here is one series of article that says that Chatri and ONE FC is involved in blatant favoratism, hates indians and actually paid a certain team in Egypt (Egyptian Top Team) to throw all their fights and have some easy opponents for his south east asian native fighters:

Blatant mismatches and favoritism — Fighters and employees throw serious allegations at ONE Championship

Threats, gag orders and more — Fighters and employees throw serious allegations at ONE Championship

He's threatened multiple employees and has even cut certain fighters for changing teams from Evolve MMA (which is ONE FC's homer gym), he's a real dirt bag and is apparently driving the company in a culture of fear type management, so people are essentially afraid to come out unless they are anonymous.

Here is Bloody Elbow detailing their finances further:

An in-depth look at ONE Championship’s finances

This is a financial update from 2021, losing apparently 230 million dollars in 2021 (Bleeding money out of their ass):

SHOCKING! ONE Championship Battling Close to $230 Million in Financial Losses - EssentiallySports

2020 loses:

ONE Championship finances: Accumulated losses skyrocket to $126 million

Cutting fighters cause the promotion cant make any money:

ONE Championship lays off sizable chunk of workforce to ‘ensure its longevity’

Gilbert Burns brother Herbert Burns also criticized the company after they cut him for changing gyms:

Ready for Titan FC debut, Herbert Burns opens up on ‘weird’ relationship with ONE Championship

Last edited: