General Enes Kanter is the man Cena and Lebron wish they could be

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don’t know any current nba players (minus Lebrin and that guy with the beard who moans about everything, his teams and other teams and blames everyone jut himself for everything) but think he’s going against the “narrative” of kissing ass of some sort or another?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don’t know any current nba players (minus Lebrin and that guy with the beard who moans about everything, his teams and other teams and blames everyone jut himself for everything) but think he’s going against the “narrative” of kissing ass of some sort or another?
this is the insight we deserve.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lebron is rim jobbing china while cena sucks the balls. cenas submissive mandarin apology is one of the funniest and most beta things I ever seen I bet he was tucking his dick between his legs when he did it.krusty the clown.

View: https://youtu.be/pqjOrsMupgg
John Cena's apology to China was one of the greatest things to ever happen in the history of capitalism and people need to start showing it the respect it deserves.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He can get up. Great vertical leap and great dunker.

No dunk if the pussy defender takes the charge. And after face-planting on the maple hardwood, he'd think twice before trying that shit again.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
John Cena's apology to China was one of the greatest things to ever happen in the history of capitalism and people need to start showing it the respect it deserves.
i think he went to a stylist approved by Xi before shooting it.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
you would have taken the cock to the face like a champ.
And he would have been spitting teeth out instead of celebrating a dunk. And he'd never try that shit again.