Listen Enock's Top 5: Live / Acoustic Performances

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Street performer Damiyr performs a cover of the song "Who am I to say" by the artist Hope.

Great performance, as humans go about their days in the rat race of life, Damiyr sets up shop in the subways and plays his heart out, only a few take a moment to stop and appreciate the beauty around them.

Waiting for a flight? Some passangers sleeping, some on their ipads and smartphones others just day dreaming about what ever was on their mind was suprised when Maan Hamadeh decided to take a seat at a piano set up at the terminal.

Maan Hamadeh put big smiles on those waiting passangers when he broke out Fur Elise in Different Tastes and My Heart will go on by Celine Dion ....Maan performance puts a smile on my face, I've personally played this one over 100 times.

Jack Johnson goes full chill mode in the beautiful state of Hawaii when he and his guitar busts out "I got You" for the Mahogany Sessions. Nice good vibed chill music to sit back and relax to.

Homeless man covers Adele's "Someone Like You" on 86th street Subway slums of New York ...well after a little research I found out the man is not actually homeless, his real name is Damon C. Scott and is actually the son of Sherry Scott the original vocalist of Earth, Wind, and Fire ...not to long after this performance he would do vocals for Storm Queen and turned out the hit "Look right through you" ..still his cover of Adele's Someone like You gives me chills...something about breaking out a heart felt song in the middle of people caught up in the rat race.

10 Years ago, John Mayer bored from bangin chicks was just hanging out in his room decided to break out a cover of Justin Timerberlakes "I think She Knows" on a Collings I-35 through a Roland Space Echo pedal, Cornish NG-2 Fuzz and Fender '64 Vibroverb... Looped through a Boomerang pedal and the rest is HISTORY!! 10 years later still amazing!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ruic_HgQ6U

Bonus:

Klingande and the lovely Laura cafe mambo 2015 - Nice Feel good Jam!