General Epstein "commits suicide"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
There's actually more pics of him with the Trumpster.
Oh well. Fuck em.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
While already on suicide watch. Does anyone really believe this?
I used to work with mental patients in prison and there's no way this could happen they literally have eyeballs on you 24/7 and put you in a special jumpsuit and you basically have nothing else

This dude had serious dirt on major people so he had to go

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I used to work with mental patients in prison and there's no way this could happen they literally have eyeballs on you 24/7 and put you in a special jumpsuit and you basically have nothing else

This dude had serious dirt on major people so he had to go
Anything is possible, but yeah, either you're butt naked or strapped to yourself.
You're typically not left with idle hands & anything whatsoever to do any damage or harm.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Is anybody surprised by this? We all knew this was gonna happen. This is a dude that trafficked underage girls for sex and was in with all the powerful people on both sides. Famous people and politicians including the former and current presidents flew to his private island. Of course he was found dead.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago
A trove of court documents unsealed Friday detail allegations by an alleged victim of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein that while working as a teenage locker room attendant at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort nearly two decades ago she was recruited to give Epstein massages that often involved sexual activity.

The roughly 2,000 pages of records released by the Manhattan-based 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals also show the same woman, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, appears to have claimed she had sex with a series of prominent men — including former politicians — at Epstein’s direction

A trove of court documents unsealed Friday detail allegations by an alleged victim of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein that while working as a teenage locker room attendant at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort nearly two decades ago she was recruited to give Epstein massages that often involved sexual activity.

The roughly 2,000 pages of records released by the Manhattan-based 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals also show the same woman, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, appears to have claimed she had sex with a series of prominent men — including former politicians — at Epstein’s direction
Splinty @Splinty

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

The Trumpster doesn't need to buy girls.
It's known that they all just let him grab them by the pussy whenever he wants.

Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

M

member 3289

Oh fuck off putting the word suicide in quotes. Until we know otherwise, the most intelligent thing to do is consider it an actual suicide.

Conspiracy theorists really are some of the dumbest people on the internet. Enjoy having measles, mumps, and rubella.

Oct 24, 2015
This shit is on the news. They fucked killed him huh. Hung himself and wasn't found till later. Was sent to a hospital where he died of cardiac arrest.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Oh fuck off putting the word suicide in quotes. Until we know otherwise, the most intelligent thing to do is consider it an actual suicide.

Conspiracy theorists really are some of the dumbest people on the internet. Enjoy having measles, mumps, and rubella.
Sounds like the dude from Florida has something to hide.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What if told you I just wanted to meme for fun and supported some of Trump, but post like this make me defend him way more than I would normally...and then I just like to make wild support for more fun?

The unsealed files don’t appear to include any allegation that Trump had sex with Giuffre or other women working for Epstein.

Giuffre also denied aspects of a reporter’s claim that she said: “Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s. He didn’t partake in any sex with any of us but he flirted with me. He’d laugh and tell Jeffrey, ‘you’ve got the life.’”

“’Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s.’ That part is true. ‘He didn’t partake in any’ of — any sex with any of us but he flirted with me.’ It’s true that he didn’t partake in any sex with us, but it’s not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me,” Giuffre clarified later.

Trump a defender against sexual assault!??!!
Epstein was once reportedly a regular at the resort, although he was never a member. Trump later banned Epstein from the property, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.

;)

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
What if told you I just wanted to meme for fun and supported some of Trump, but post like this make me defend him way more than I would normally...and then I just like to make wild support for more fun?

Trump a defender against sexual assault!??!!

;)
Sounds like a dude that recently went to Florida...