General Eric Adams going down?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everyone thinks the National Guard is posted up in NYC for when they take Trump to prison. Little do they know who they're really there for.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Everyone thinks the National Guard is posted up in NYC for when they take Trump to prison. Little do they know who they're really there for.
We'll see, that's Q territory tbh.
They were already in the subways unarmed and doing nothing. Bringing them above ground probably won't change anything either.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We'll see, that's Q territory tbh.
They were already in the subways unarmed and doing nothing. Bringing them above ground probably won't change anything either.
I wouldn't completely dismiss Q. Just my opinion, of course. There's been a lot of 'coincidences' the past 4-5 years. A lot of 'conspiracy theories' that have come true.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Pointing out the obvious doesn't make someone a clairvoyant.

There was some value in Q initially with collation of data that most didn't know how to find on their own.

But you can put me in the camp that thinks it was taken over as an op long ago.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pointing out the obvious doesn't make someone a clairvoyant.
I hear ya. I respect ya. But there's been a lot more to it than making a couple of predictions that have come true. If you really deep drive into it, it's pretty fucking crazy how much has happened. Give Brainstorm_Joe a follow on Twitter. It's nothing else, it will be entertaining for ya.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
I don't twitter, this place and the old one are my only social media besides a hunting site I don't visit much.

I get all that stuff from you guys, lol

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
I would really encourage you to create an account. X is where real news happens and the corrupt are exposed.

View: https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1831789350008279109

idk after Obama and Comey duo, people (school shooters/presidential assassins) on watch lists dropping through the cracks, politicians who should be jailed, Pay to play Joe and Hunter, Hillarie's home server for example
i really have zero faith in the FBI being trustworthy, on the up and up or even an org worth keeping around