Eric Holden asks Ken Shamrock my question at Bellator....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I wonder if Ken agreed to out of competition testing? Of course I will watch this fight. I will watch Ken if he fights at 60. However, I would also be happy for him if he were to hang them up for good. I think he probably blows his wad in one minute trying to get Kimbo to the ground. Kimbo blows his wad stopping the take down. They are both gased early in the first and they stand in the center like rockem sockem robots until someone goes down, probably Ken.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Tiiimmmaaayyy;32424 said:
I wonder if Ken agreed to out of competition testing? Of course I will watch this fight. I will watch Ken if he fights at 60. However, I would also be happy for him if he were to hang them up for good. I think he probably blows his wad in one minute trying to get Kimbo to the ground. Kimbo blows his wad stopping the take down. They are both gased early in the first and they stand in the center like rockem sockem robots until someone goes down, probably Ken.
I'd rather ken be roided up. Fuck these crusaders who have never competed in their lives trying to regulate shit that has nothing to do with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
RyannVonDoom;n32436 said:
I'd rather ken be roided up.

I don't disagree. Roided up Ken would be much better. Even with supplemental assistance, he is still 51. It's hard to imagine him getting a win at this point. That said, he is a legend and a warrior. He will continue to swing until he goes to sleep. If this fight would have happened the first time, I think he would have had a significant advantage. Now I have to give the advantage to Kimbo.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Galanis;32636 said:
I'd love the chance to slap Eric Holden in the face some day
Go on....