Esparza on Gadelha: ‘She greased before the fight’ at UFC 225

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leto1776

Aug 25, 2017
Didn’t know that either, but if thats something fans know, I almost positive the trained proffessionals know, or would have a more solid eye out for that kind of thing.
Unless they search a fighter's luggage and room 24/7, there's no way to know they're doing it until it's too late.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Unless they search a fighter's luggage and room 24/7, there's no way to know they're doing it until it's too late.
Is it? I’m genuinely asking that because I have a bad case of eczema on my arms. Sometimes have to use Aquaphor to get it callmed down, which is similar to Vaseline in the chunkiness. Can scrap the skin lightly under some moisture and scrap it lightly out

Leto1776

Aug 25, 2017
Is it? I’m genuinely asking that because I have a bad case of eczema on my arms. Sometimes have to use Aquaphor to get it callmed down, which is similar to Vaseline in the chunkiness. Can scrap the skin lightly under some moisture and scrap it lightly out
Yes, unless you want to monitor each and every fighter non stop for the 24 hours before each fight.