EURO 2016 is on

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So you were serious eh?
Come on, you watched a game with 7 goals and then came here to make a post focussed exclusively on one negative aspect. Bleh.
I'm having some fun giving you some shit but my feelings about how the game goes is real. I used to play a bit of soccer when I was younger and it's fun but that one negative aspect is an absolute game killer when spectating imo. Obviously you don't have to defend the game, if you like it you like it, but I just don't understand why all the acrobatics and tears from professional athletes. Every few years I'll get suckerwd into watching a match and before half time I'm pulling whatever hair I can find out of my head.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
there is also the case of a guy that had his jaw broken in a game early this year and didn't say nothing.

referee called a foul against him on the play and he played on for around 40 minutes until doctors looked at him on halftime and he had a broken jaw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpHFsKwosng

so OMG all soccer players are pussies OMGZ!!!!

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
He flopped man, he flopped!
that's my hometown boy William going all muay thai on Miller Bolaños. I'm sure he never thought about breaking someone's jaw but the young guy always go for the kill on loose balls. he looks kinda like Jose Aldo. not a perfect player but maybe the best right wing back I've ever seen on my team.

DoTheKick

Dec 31, 2015
Tough to predict actually.
I hope we see an early Wales lead so the game doesn't get too boring. And in the end, Wales advancing.

But I fear Portugal will do it narrowly.

You?
Think Wales will manage to edge it, the team spirit is exceptional and they have some pretty talented players who all work well as a team. Ramsey missing may prove to be a blow.

Let's hope for a good game whatever happens.

M

member 3289

Does France suck as bad at soccer as they do at wars?
Much better on the soccer pitch than on the battlefield.

And they have home field advantage tomorrow against the Germans. I know that didn't help much in 1940 but it should help tomorrow. Still gonna be a very interesting match.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Much better on the soccer pitch than on the battlefield.

And they have home field advantage tomorrow against the Germans. I know that didn't help much in 1940 but it should help tomorrow. Still gonna be a very interesting match.
Brazil had that too 2 years ago in semi-final.. and England 20 years ago in semi-final.. :D

Its gonna be hard though with the players we are missing, we are taking the underdog-role there. :)

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Its gonna be hard though with the players we are missing, we are taking the underdog-role there. :)
I don't want to hear that defeatist crap. It's France. I'm calling for a 5-0 German victory.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I see Portugal, Germany or France taking the tournament, 3 solid football nations, with plenty of talent. Although my first bet was on Italy.