EURO 2016 is on

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Tomorrow is now do or die for me as that weak ass portugayze team has no chance against Hermany.......

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
France up 1-0 griezmann scored on a penalty at 45+2". Portugal is waiting in the final. Holy shit at spain being gone and germany possibly not being in the final. Still liked copa america better doe.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
France up 1-0 griezmann scored on a penalty at 45+2". Portugal is waiting in the final. Holy shit at spain being gone and germany possibly not being in the final. Still liked copa america better doe.
Sumbitch! You can't lose to the frogs!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Sumbitch! You can't lose to the frogs!
Germany has good pressure but france looks like it will park the bus chelsea style so could hold the lead. They also seem to be stopping ozil from making any crosses.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
67,000 drunk frenchmen cheer on their team in Marseille whilst holding a loaf of bread and a beret, a child is seen smoking a cigarette.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I can see Germany tying it and going to PK again.
This is possible if france doesn't score again. Draxler is getting outmuscled by evra and guys on the left. Muller is always a wild card and can turn anything into a goal.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Germany is going into hyper mode now trying to go out on their shield.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
France saved me from a 90 day stretch in the hole at McNeil island.......
Sweets @Sweets call it even, no need to change your name

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Well, disappointing of course, but I am still proud how we played.

The better team lost. We played great, dominated the game completely for 80 minutes, and had a lot of big chances, the luck wasn't on our side. France had 10 good minutes and used it when we had two dumb individual mistakes, those things happen. We just weren't able to score. On a good day 1 or 2 of those chances go in, and then its a whole different game. Or on a good day, we don't have yet another idiot making dancing figures in the box and getting his hand on the ball in the process.
Yellow cards, injuries.. welp. Unlucky is a fair term I think.

Having said that, kudos to France, they did what they had to do, their defence was way better than I expected, very well organized, they were ruthless when they had to, and didn't make those mistakes. Out of the game they didn't create nothing though in 80 minutes, destruction was their goal.
Now we have two destructing teams in the final.. lets see how that goes.

For us, the only thing that is clear is that we lack on the 9. If Gomez is injured and Müller so severely out of form, we are fucked. Unless Löw gives Götze more chances (who wasn't in stellar form either though).., or someone else, but he didn't have the balls to bench Müller. Probably rightfully so.
Looking back on it, the big mistake was not to bring Kießling with us this tournament. We needed exactly him yesterday.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Well, disappointing of course, but I am still proud how we played.

The better team lost. We played great, dominated the game completely for 80 minutes, and had a lot of big chances, the luck wasn't on our side. France had 10 good minutes and used it when we had two dumb individual mistakes, those things happen. We just weren't able to score. On a good day 1 or 2 of those chances go in, and then its a whole different game. Or on a good day, we don't have yet another idiot making dancing figures in the box and getting his hand on the ball in the process.
Yellow cards, injuries.. welp. Unlucky is a fair term I think.

Having said that, kudos to France, they did what they had to do, their defence was way better than I expected, very well organized, they were ruthless when they had to, and didn't make those mistakes. Out of the game they didn't create nothing though in 80 minutes, destruction was their goal.
Now we have two destructing teams in the final.. lets see how that goes.

For us, the only thing that is clear is that we lack on the 9. If Gomez is injured and Müller so severely out of form, we are fucked. Unless Löw gives Götze more chances (who wasn't in stellar form either though).., or someone else, but he didn't have the balls to bench Müller. Probably rightfully so.
Looking back on it, the big mistake was not to bring Kießling with us this tournament. We needed exactly him yesterday.
Reminds me of when bayern munich lost vs chelsea in the champions league final bayern dominated but chelsea got the last minute goal from drogba to tie then win on penalties.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Reminds me of when bayern munich lost vs chelsea in the champions league final bayern dominated but chelsea got the last minute goal from drogba to tie then win on penalties.
Yeah kinda.

I actually think if we played a defensive game and looked to counter, we might have done better result-wise, France is easier to hurt on the break. But that's not our philosophy, and we really dominated that game anyway.
They are also hurtable on free kicks and corners, but with Gomez and Hummels missing.. we weren't able to get that going either.

But its fine, France and Portugal are both teams that are tactically on a good level and flexible, with plenty good players. Whoever wins deserves it.
I think Portugal will try to play the defensive part here, and France will have to open up to create. With Ronaldo's rising form and fitness, we might be in for a close game. Both can win.
Portugal might score from a standard.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yeah kinda.

I actually think if we played a defensive game and looked to counter, we might have done better result-wise, France is easier to hurt on the break. But that's not our philosophy, and we really dominated that game anyway.
They are also hurtable on free kicks and corners, but with Gomez and Hummels missing.. we weren't able to get that going either.

But its fine, France and Portugal are both teams that are tactically on a good level and flexible, with plenty good players. Whoever wins deserves it.
I think Portugal will try to play the defensive part here, and France will have to open up to create. With Ronaldo's rising form and fitness, we might be in for a close game. Both can win.
Portugal might score from a standard.
Ronaldo has very good fitness and agility right now. I'm clearing out my calendar for the game.