General Ever attack a teacher?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I tried. I chucked a desk at him. He could've kicked me out of school. He was mentoring me and I didn't know. He had a lot of patience with me, but would also tell me to fuck off. It was strange hearing a teacher swear at you, it wasn't aggressive just not putting up with my bullshit.

Now I think about it I've taught lots of people, I didn't want to, hmmm strange realization

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Related note. When I was in avionics class someone was pissing me off. I threatened to kill him . If he said one more word I'd have done it. Teacher ignored everything. My class leader and assistant didn't.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
When I was a Freshman,I got suspended so many times from my wood shop teacher,that he took me back into the varnish room & wanted to fight.He put up the old Fighting Irish dukes stance & said "throw your best shot"

1679336371601.png

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
When I was in 7th or 8th grade my teacher was super hot with giant tits.

If it was cold outside I'd open the windows to get her perky. If I was successful we'd say "THO alert" and give each other low fives.

I think she knew what I was up to and secretly loved it.

Doesn't really have anything to do with the thread title, other than this being as close as I ever came to violating a teacher.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
When I was a Freshman,I got suspended so many times from my wood shop teacher,that he took me back into the varnish room & wanted to fight.He put up the old Fighting Irish dukes stance & said "throw your best shot"

View attachment 84585
Did he tell you what his annual salary was first?
Did he say "Don't mess with the bull young man. You'll get the horns."
Did he fake punch you? Twice?
Did he call you a gutless turd?

In the director's cut - did you finger bang the red-headed prom queen in the broom closet?

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015

In the director's cut - did you finger bang the red-headed prom queen in the broom closet?
I was 13 years old when I was a freshman.I had alot of street fights,but I looked at my teacher as fighting a man & was intimidated.Mr.Roney was good size for a teacher & plus he was a man.

*I was born in October & graduated at 17.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I was 13 years old when I was a freshman.I had alot of street fights,but I looked at my teacher as fighting a man & was intimidated.Mr.Roney was good size for a teacher & plus he was a man.

*I was born in October & graduated at 17.
I think his name was Vernon. Sadly I think he passed about 15 years ago.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
I knocked out my history teacher at a wedding 13 years after I graduated high school.

Sucker punch. Headshot. DEAD

The 78 year old didn't know what hit her.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I knocked out my history teacher at a wedding 13 years after I graduated high school.

Sucker punch. Headshot. DEAD

The 78 year old didn't know what hit her.
Serves her right.
Bitch always hanging out homework on a fucking Friday.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
No, I never did, even though I experienced bias against me from several
Not worth smacking the dorks down

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Had a HS math teacher who won some CA state teacher of the year award the year previous. Went to his head. My grandfather was school board president & this guy would show up at every meeting expecting a special introduction. At the 3rd meeting my grandfather just began the meeting as per usual. The superintendent asked if he was going to recognize the teacher & my grandfather said no, he’d already been recognized, thanked & awarded for his job & that he should return to the same work ethic that got him there. That pissed the teacher off.

When this guy found out who my grandfather was he started to mess with me. Went so far as moving my desk to the corner of the class facing the wall so I couldn’t see the board or participate. One day I had enough & started calling out his bs. He smarted off saying “you want to take this outside?” I was ecstatic, stood up & walked to the door holding it open for him to follow. He instructed me to return to my seat. I told him it was his invitation to me & I accepted to step outside. Then asked him if he was going to be the bitch he is & chicken out in front of his class after acting like a dickhead. He didn’t say anything.

I ended up walking back into the classroom, moving my desk to front row center & giving him permission to resume class before sitting down.

Transferred to another teacher at semester but never had an issue with that jackass again.

Saikyo Power!

Mar 6, 2023
Yes. On my second day of Kindergarten in 1979. The first day was OK, my mom was there and hung out the whole time. On the second day, they tried to distract me with some rubber blocks while my mom left, and I didn't want to stay there with a bunch of strangers (it was ingrained in us to not trust strangers!) so I tried to follow her out. The teacher's aid grabbed me in a bear hug so I tried to bite her thumb off. The teacher grabbed my head and tried to get me off of her and I ended up with a bloody nose from her hand smashing it. Then they made me sit in the corner for a while and there was a spider in the corner. Great way to get a kid to love school.

She asked for it IMO and that was the most violent a teacher ever got with me, but teachers hitting kids was the ultimate urban legend when I was in school. The teacher with the ruler was like Freddy Krueger to us, like we all said we didn't believe it, but deep down we did, and we used to sing "Gory! Gory! Hallelujah! My teacher hit me with a ruler. I shot the fucking whore with a loaded .44, now that teacher doesn't teach no more" when we would jump rope, like the Elm street kids.

Last edited:

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Is that finger bang in the director’s cut thing true?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i never attacked a teacher because contrary to popular belief i am a civilized human being . i did however throw a christmas orange in to a crowd of people back in grade 9 and hit old ass Mrs. Smith in the back of the head. she must have been 75. a real old witch . she worse a nurses uniform and taught home ec . straight blasted her in the dome. totally unintentional but whatever