Lifestyle Ever fight a friend?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was watching green street hooligans and doing meth with a friend of mine and he decided he could take me. I gently submitted him like 5 times which pissed him off and he challenged me to step outside. Guy's no pushover so I hit him with a proper jab, he still had fight in him and circled to my right, I tapped him with a right roundhouse and he went down. I thought he was faking it so I keep my hands up at a distance, then I noticed that he was out. Woke him up and he started spitting blood. We went up for another beer and then I went home. Morning after his wife called me from the hospital screaming at me, apparently I broke his jaw on both sides and he had to get 6 teeth pulled and metal plates. He came by my place and we had beers and more speed, he had good insurance. Claimed he got robbed by Somalis and got a 200k Swedish crown payout, he bought the drinks for like six months. Great guy but speed fucked his life.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
For a few years my friends and I would play a fun game called "rib shots". Basically you would face another guy, place your left hand over his shoulder holding the back of his neck and trade punches to the body. The loser was the person who broke the hold and backed away.

After a fairly entertaining evening, my friend and I gave it a go. He hung in after the first shot, but backed away after the 2nd.

I got a call the following afternoon. I broke 3 of his ribs. Haha. Oops.
We don't play that game too much anymore.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
For a few years my friends and I would play a fun game called "rib shots". Basically you would face another guy, place your left hand over his shoulder holding the back of his neck and trade punches to the body. The loser was the person who broke the hold and backed away.

After a fairly entertaining evening, my friend and I gave it a go. He hung in after the first shot, but backed away after the 2nd.

I got a call the following afternoon. I broke 3 of his ribs. Haha. Oops.
We don't play that game too much anymore.
I used to play a similar game we called Viking. No holding just hands down trading punches to the face, only had one guy take me up on the offer since I left Sweden. He insisted on me throwing the first punch. Like kneeblock @Kneeblock said, if you've trained you don't really mind punching a guy in the face. He gave up after the first shot.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I used to play a similar game we called Viking. No holding just hands down trading punches to the face, only had one guy take me up on the offer since I left Sweden. He insisted on me throwing the first punch. Like kneeblock @Kneeblock said, if you've trained you don't really mind punching a guy in the face. He gave up after the first shot.
We do that but we do open handed slaps.
It's louder, funnier, and you don't get your teeth knocked out.

You just take a wide stance, and if you are knocked off your balance, you lose.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We do that but we do open handed slaps.
It's louder, funnier, and you don't get your teeth knocked out.

You just take a wide stance, and if you are knocked off your balance, you lose.
That sounds like a great idea. I'll suggest it tonight, can't use stiff slaps though will go bas rutten.