Sports Ever hit someone in the face with a baseball bat?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Sadly this isn't a story of a malicious beatdown of one of my childhood neighbors. He was a ginger, so I guess he kind of deserved it.

But we were playing softball in a local park, and he was the catcher. Probably still is. He was too close behind me as I was swinging lefty as my superior ambidextrous genetics allows me to, and caught him square in the face on the back swing. Aside from when a kid I knew literally tore a nut off when we were riding our dirtbikes on 'The Hills' (Dirt trails in the middle of nowhere) and didn't quite stick the landing, and the chick who had the allergic reaction to something, it was the only time I or anyone I was with, had to call paramedics. An aluminum Easton > face every time. He shouldn't have been so close to me. I think he realized that as he was spitting out teeth.

We didn't speak after that day.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I'm with you, man. I wouldn't stand that close behind someone swinging a bat either.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I smeared my brother in laws nose across his face with a 4ft chunk of crown moulding.i chopped him in the beak like it was a sword.fucker bled like a pig

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sadly this isn't a story of a malicious beatdown of one of my childhood neighbors. He was a ginger, so I guess he kind of deserved it.

But we were playing softball in a local park, and he was the catcher. Probably still is. He was too close behind me as I was swinging lefty as my superior ambidextrous genetics allows me to, and caught him square in the face on the back swing. ...

We didn't speak after that day.
weak. I caught my sister in the forehead as she was running out the door and I was practicing my Home Run swing. Caught her right as my lead hand came through the power stroke, like an aluminum spinning backfist.

I legit took a chunk out of her skull, she still has a calcium knot on the spot 30 years later.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yes, actually the same exact way. Recoil on a baseball swing that caught the catcher. Luckily it didnt hurt the guy too bad.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
When I was four, I chased my sister around the yard and hit her over the head with a whiffle ball bat because she struck me out. Dad laughed.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Went to war with another kid when I was Five for who gets to hit the Piñata first at a B-day party.....

His B-day party. Lol

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Still no remorse for your best "love him like a brother" friend when you started thinking he was the dick?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've taken a few to the dome. I always had my mask on but it still rocks you a bit. Although not as bad as when the pitcher crosses you up and you are expecting a fastball but get a curve that bounces into your junk. Again, yes I had protective equipment on. But yes, it still hurts.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Although not as bad as this...

Those are the worst.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I've taken a few to the dome. I always had my mask on but it still rocks you a bit. Although not as bad as when the pitcher crosses you up and you are expecting a fastball but get a curve that bounces into your junk. Again, yes I had protective equipment on. But yes, it still hurts.
Sooooo, you are a catcher?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
A guy swung at me with a bat. I took it off him and hit him in the head with it but not the face.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
When I was a baseball stud and I was practicing my breeding techniques with most of the softball chicks that I'd met through the leagues, I witnessed a chick get just about all of her teeth knocked out. A girl was on deck and not paying attention. This girl strikes out and starts walking to the dugout. The on deck girl takes a huge practice swing and it clips tie other girl right in the mouth. Nasty fucking sound.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Still no remorse for your best "love him like a brother" friend when you started thinking he was the dick?
Are you purposely trying to be a cunt, or just that stupid?

No remorse at all, hurt an animal, you're dead to me. I'd rather have read that he threw his lunatic ex wife in the fire, as that would not only be forgivable, but warranted.