General Ever seen a Human Skull?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Why? Seems like good education.

The skulls I have seen/touched were gifted from my pops when he retired...legal in 45 states.

Lady wants me to attend one of her cadaver labs...I think I should man up and face reality/mortality.

Such an odd thing for me to approach mentally.
Just go. Remember that we're the only species that goes through life with an expectation of never seeing death.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just go. Remember that we're the only species that goes through life with an expectation of never seeing death.
Yep
I have seen death

never seen under the skin or inside

I am interested in seeing the complex muscle areas like knee and shoulder

The smell is the only part that might get me, still gonna go when the right lab is available

Sometimes she only runs labs for TMJ joint/facial stuff, sometimes full body...I am more interested in shoulders/knees/hands.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
intriguing clip
not sure what to make of it
It's from a 90s film called "The Prophecy", that child is possessed by the soul of a murderous army general who committed war crimes. I saw the "did you ever" Airplane clips and for some reason that clip just popped into my head.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
do you have one in your office?
My dad did...used to freak me out as a kid...now it lives in my house haha

Illegal to sell I think nowadays.
No. One of my partners has a few abnormal hearts in formaldehyde and the rheumatologist has the stereotypical hanging skeleton, but it is a plastic model