General Every city has that crazy guy everyone knows. who ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

There was a crazy guy in county jail back in the day named "butt naked man" and he even wrote butt naked man on his styrofoam cup. I'm pretty sure you get the idea he never wore clothes and was constantly getting put in confinement and fighting his cellmate. He was in my dorm for a little while and was in the bottom tier. Everyone knew of him or had seen him before and when he came it was like a gross celebrity. He was a black guy about 5foot10 and pretty jacked with worm looking dreads. Good thing was the window didn't go below his chest and i never had to see him naked.

He would do excercise naked, eat his food naked and he had beaten up multiple cellmates cause he was naked. I would imagine the only people that could be celled with him would be beta males. He would also never leave the room cause he would get written up for being naked. So he just stayed in the cell all day.

It's pretty funny cause the guards hated him and were constantly transfering him and mental health was always visiting him. I never spoke to him but he didnt seem crazy or atleast not too crazy to clearly communicate

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There was a crazy guy in county jail back in the day named "butt naked man" and he even wrote butt naked man on his styrofoam cup. I'm pretty sure you get the idea he never wore clothes and was constantly getting put in confinement and fighting his cellmate. He was in my dorm for a little while and was in the bottom tier. Everyone knew of him or had seen him before and when he came it was like a gross celebrity. He was a black guy about 5foot10 and pretty jacked with worm looking dreads. Good thing was the window didn't go below his chest and i never had to see him naked.

He would do excercise naked, eat his food naked and he had beaten up multiple cellmates cause he was naked. I would imagine the only people that could be celled with him would be beta males. He would also never leave the room cause he would get written up for being naked. So he just stayed in the cell all day.

It's pretty funny cause the guards hated him and were constantly transfering him and mental health was always visiting him. I never spoke to him but he didnt seem crazy or atleast not too crazy to clearly communicate
Wait so what's the weird part?